aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

I just recently chucked this up on Facebook as a status update:

"I don't care if you're bored and want to avoid doing your job, just stay the fuck away from my desk please. Your chat is woeful and you are overpaid."

Because I fucking hate working in open plan offices where people just swan about and do absolutely fuck all to earn their significant salaries. It's been pissing me off all week - all I want to do is get on with my minimum wage job and do things properly, yet people keep swanning up to my desk to talk to me. I really really don't think I have an especially 'approachable' face or demeanour, either. So why the fuck are they talking to me about their broken down central heating system?

I couldn't give two shakes of a retarded monkey's foreskin about your central heating system.

You are overpaid for what little work you do, and I hate you. You free-loading civil servant cunt.

Guest Gladstone
I just recently chucked this up on Facebook as a status update:

"I don't care if you're bored and want to avoid doing your job, just stay the fuck away from my desk please. Your chat is woeful and you are overpaid."

Because I fucking hate working in open plan offices where people just swan about and do absolutely fuck all to earn their significant salaries. It's been pissing me off all week - all I want to do is get on with my minimum wage job and do things properly, yet people keep swanning up to my desk to talk to me. I really really don't think I have an especially 'approachable' face or demeanour, either. So why the fuck are they talking to me about their broken down central heating system?

I couldn't give two shakes of a retarded monkey's foreskin about your central heating system.

You are overpaid for what little work you do, and I hate you. You free-loading civil servant cunt.

My, thankfully, limited experience in the public sector told me that the ones earning decent money were the ones doing absolutely fuck all work most of the time.

Freeloaders is the best word to describe them. I got to fuck out of there when I could.

My wife used to work at Aberdeen City Council, and her boss was on about 40k a year, and did absolutely nothing, all the time. He called meetings, swanned about the office, telling people how big his budget was, etc etc. Total freeloader. The worst of it is, when money's tight, it isn't these cunts that will lose their jobs, it's the guys at the bottom - they'll just heap more work on the people getting paid sweeties, whilst guys like him will remain in their posts as "managers". Fuck off.

Guest Gladstone
They're always the ones that get to go home when bad Weather Policies come into action too, because they live out in a massive house in the Shire, or because their Aston Martin is just "terrible" in the snow.

It's fuck all to do with living in the shire by my recollection. When I worked at the Sheriff Court, I remember them just closing the place early for about an inch of snow. And I'm not kidding - literally an inch of snow. Everyone just went home. I couldn't believe it!

We were living in the shire at that time, and getting into work nae bother. My wife was at the council, and one of her co-workers said something like, "I don't know if I'll get to work tomorrow, if this keeps up"

"Where do you live?"

"Bridge of Don"

It's fuck all to do with living in the shire by my recollection. When I worked at the Sheriff Court, I remember them just closing the place early for about an inch of snow. And I'm not kidding - literally an inch of snow. Everyone just went home. I couldn't believe it!

We were living in the shire at that time, and getting into work nae bother. My wife was at the council, and one of her co-workers said something like, "I don't know if I'll get to work tomorrow, if this keeps up"

"Where do you live?"

"Bridge of Don"

Here at the council, if you live in the Shire it's all "aaah, we've got about 13 inches out there. Worse than it is in the city, yer set of puffs"

Guest Gladstone
Here at the council, if you live in the Shire it's all "aaah, we've got about 13 inches out there. Worse than it is in the city, yer set of puffs"

I bet you they don't call you "puffs" unless they're White Settlers...

Pet hate for the day:

Being offered a seat in the box at Man United v Spurs game, but being unable to go because I'm running the Balmoral 10k. FUCK SAKE. I could be getting pished watching a cracking game of football at Old Trafford for free, but instead I'm running round the countryside to raise money for charity.

• Upvote 1

Pet hate for the day:

Being offered a seat in the box at Man United v Spurs game, but being unable to go because I'm running the Balmoral 10k. FUCK SAKE. I could be getting pished watching a cracking game of football at Old Trafford for free, but instead I'm running round the countryside to raise money for charity.

How do you get these luxury trips to Old Trafford, you jammy twat?

Pet hate for the day:

Ermmmm Hello? Help a brother out here...

Guest Gladstone
Ermmmm Hello? Help a brother out here...

They're only available for members of staff unfortunately...

My employer shares a box at Old Trafford. It's fucking amazing. I've been once, but I hope to get to more games...

Guest Gladstone
It's not very well known though because no one talks or listens to gingers.

I'm sorry, but I'm not taking that sort of abuse from a gay robot.

Fuck you.

• Upvote 1

Guest idol_wild
You could always get me a cheeky job between now and Saturday. Jeeso, some folks just won't go that extra mile! ;)

Oh, he'd give you a cheeky job, all right.

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

There's no way his ginger bristles are going anywhere near my womb broom! Well, for Spurs...

"womb broom!"

LOL.

Womb raider is better;)