aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Gladstone
I'd be more annoyed with seeing the word 'signage' in there. This is not something I should get annoyed about, it's a completely legitimate word used in the correct context, but it offends my eyes nonetheless.

It's a word that appears in property contracts all the time, so I just gloss over it. It is a stupid word though.

Original Spies - my mother in law calls gay people "willy woofters". She's nearly 70, so it's acceptable.

The latest one is "Gold Buyer Man". He bursts in on two middle aged women having a conversation about who to sell their gold to. It's their choice I suppose, but he looks like a rapist and to top it off is wearing a superhero suit.

Oh and during the testimonials there is a receptionist who looks and speaks like she's just been battered with a bit of 6x4.

If people had any sense, they'd just go direct to a gold dealer.

Guest Gladstone
The latest one is "Gold Buyer Man". He bursts in on two middle aged women having a conversation about who to sell their gold to. It's their choice I suppose, but he looks like a rapist and to top it off is wearing a superhero suit.

Oh and during the testimonials there is a receptionist who looks and speaks like she's just been battered with a bit of 6x4.

If people had any sense, they'd just go direct to a gold dealer.

But it's so easy.

They send you a bag to put it in and everything.

I got just got this e-mail:

This shit irritates the fuck out of me. People should clearly be able to see big fuck off scaffolding outside the front door of the office, and be able to safely walk round it without being wrapped in fucking cotton wool all the time.

It's not really a problem I have with this specific e-mail but more the society we've landed ourselves in where everyone is a fucking fairy, and can't look after themselves anymore. Fuck, if I walk outside and smack my face off some scaffolding, the only person I'd be annoyed at would be myself for being a fucking idiot.

The other week we had an email sent out to the entire workforce warning us of......wait for it.....thawing snow falling from the roof. I almost didnt come to work out of sheer terror of being pummelled with a light fluffy cloud of snow on my otherwise uneventful walk to the locker room.

I am almost tempted to drop a biscuit in a random corridor to see if anyone just simply picks it up and cleans it or whether some temporary barriers and warning lights will be set up to form a precautionary perimeter around the potentially lethal biscuit. After all, it could be terrorists.........

This:

You may want to upgrade your browser.

You're using an old version of Internet Explorer to browse Facebook right now.Facebook will work better for you if you upgrade or switch to another browser.

Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8

Switch to Firefox

Switch to Safari

Switch to Google Chrome

Fuck you Facebook. I don't want to upgrade my browser. I like my browser. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't slag it off every time I log in and make me feel like a cretin. "Oooooh look at you with your shit old browser! What's it like having a browser that was developed by cavemen?"

He seems pretty irrelevant these days, so not really worth getting upset over.

I'm guessing his mention was because he was on Question Time last night, so he's still relevent enough to get on that. Though he only seems to accept the invitation as an excuse to wind up most of the country.