aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

It's wank. I had my bike tyres cut open a few weeks before Christmas. Blatantly slashed, because I could see the cut. It was about 4 inches long on both tyres. Had to push it 2 miles home. Obviously not the expense of a car windscreen by any stretch, but just reinforcing the fact that you can't expect any one to just behave like a human being. Bastards.

probably no point even if there was, if they ever found them they would probably sue because a bit of glass flew off the windscreen and cut their finger, hence rendering them incapable of thieving handbags and panning old wifys faces in for their pension money, or as the lawyers would put it ....'loss of earnings'

morning breath.

i hate mornings and that coupled with the dying walrus smell of by g/f's morning breath as she cuddles into me is unbearable. I smacked my head of the bedside table trying to wriggle away from it this morning, bad times.

Which probably explains why im such a massive unbearable cunt every minute of every day

Solution offered:

83807371.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=F5B5107058D53DF5BAA011548EA79DA4068F4DCBA065C95765A95807607E8AFB

You'll enjoy your cigarette so much that you won't even notice your hag's foul dental hygiene.

sadly if my bird looked as hot/dirty as the one in the picture i wouldnt care if her breath smelt of melted caterpillars. your onto something though, maybe i should have a standby onion on the bedside table in case i need to rebuff her cuddling urges in the morning

'bllaaahhhh' as she rolls over

*ack, chomps onion* 'BLAAAHHHHH back to you bitch!'

everyones a winner....well, i am and thats all that matters

Whatever happened to Faceparty? That was pure, no-nonsense social networking. No bottomless pit of pointless updates or attention seeking garbage. Just Playboy Bunny themed profiles, and high contrast photos of the type of folk that loiter outside the Spar most week nights.

They deleted all their members, and then charged them 25 to rejoin to stop "noblets" signing up. Well actually ou need a secret password, and you pay 25 for the password. And even that doesn't guarantee you membership:

Faceparty > Join Us

Lets get one thing straight ...u can't buy yer way in ere; this gaffs free to use. The moment you expect special treatment cos you made a donation, ur deleted ...end of. You aint paying to use this site ...ur paying to find the password. We dont care what u do with it ...tattoo it on yer butt, if ya like.

We owe u nuffink. If yer a nob, u'll get deleted ...just like anyone else. Ur password dont guarantee never-ending memberness. If u dont wanna risk it ...dont fukkin risk it. No refunds. Its really, fukkin simple.