aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

This:

Fuck you Facebook. I don't want to upgrade my browser. I like my browser. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't slag it off every time I log in and make me feel like a cretin. "Oooooh look at you with your shit old browser! What's it like having a browser that was developed by cavemen?"

Why haven't you upgraded your browser? I really hope you're not waaay back on IE6. *shudder*

I hate the ass-wanks who pull out in front of me on roundabouts - like the lorry driver who did it earlier on, stopped when I slammed on my brakes (in my car which was in the process of dying on my way home...) and then proceeded to open his door and begin throwing abuse at me. Leaned out my window to return insults and the twat actually offered to fight me! 50-odd year old gimp - I found him irksome...

Did you say that at the time of the appointment, or did you go back? If it's said at the time of the appointment they can't do fuck all... they have to cut your hair shorter. If they've done your hair wonky then you can return and complain, and again they have to rectify it, but not cut it shorter if you decide later that it wasn't done properly.

Sounds like you had a stroppy hairdresser

When she was asking how short i wanted it, i said cut it so much and i'll see how i feel and she just said once it's cut it's cut, lazy bitch. I just paid and left, really couldn't be arsed getting into a slagging match, she had the cheek to say it would cost 20 in a salon, but then they would have been prepared to cut it a bit shorter and not charge again.

Never usually have a problem at the barber's pole, but going to give it a wide berth now.

This is disturbing to me as I have fierce loyalty to the barber's pole and I need the mop cut next week. I got the European girl last time, she did a great job.

It was the one at Summerhill if that eases your fears. I was the same as you until this happened, may head to the Rosemount one to see if it's better.

This 'Fines' thing on Facebook. Not so much it itself, but the fact that 90% of people are blatantly lying. For what purpose other than wanting to look like massive slags and/or attention seeking cretins I don't know. Some girls posting fines into the 800s - Now if they've had sex in a church then I'm the Queen.

This 'Fines' thing on Facebook. Not so much it itself, but the fact that 90% of people are blatantly lying. For what purpose other than wanting to look like massive slags and/or attention seeking cretins I don't know. Some girls posting fines into the 800s - Now if they've had sex in a church then I'm the Queen.

that thing is a load of pap, 20 quid for 'something you regret' . so, going by that, if i put cheese on my tuna sandwich and then think 'ack, wish i hadnt done that' that is the same as fucking someone in public?

fucking facebook cunts.....

Facebook is shite. What a fucking heap of crap. You're confronted with an endless list of updates, of some botter saying guff like "I'm having toast for breakfast. Tastes like win. NOM" or some other unforgivable butchering of language, or the uploading of a couple of pictures with beer boxes over their heads, to add to their 1,000 and odd photos. Blurgh.

So and so was tagged in a photo, the back of their head, about 30 yards away. Get fucked.

Whatever happened to Faceparty? That was pure, no-nonsense social networking. No bottomless pit of pointless updates or attention seeking garbage. Just Playboy Bunny themed profiles, and high contrast photos of the type of folk that loiter outside the Spar most week nights.

Good man. Not so lucky losing the tickets though :/ Are they not with yours?

No mine haven't arrived yet. What happened was, I tried to buy some off Ticketweb, and after I picked the tickets I wanted, entered my card details and that, and selected pay, the site hung for ages and then said "Sorry no tickets are available". So I went onto ticketsoup.com and bought two off there instead. But when I checked my credit card statement, I had been charged by ticketweb as well. So I phoned them and they were like "Oh yeah, you did get tickets, I don't know why it said you didn't". So I ended up with 4 tickets when I only wanted 2.

I know I saw them somewhere recently, in a white envelope. They were in my manbag, but now they aren't so while I may have dropped them, there is a chance that I have taken them out and put them somewhere for safekeeping and forgotten where I put them. I do that a lot. I have on occasion found myself tearing my house to bits looking for my passprt the day before I go on holiday because I've put it "somewhere safe".

No mine haven't arrived yet. What happened was, I tried to buy some off Ticketweb, and after I picked the tickets I wanted, entered my card details and that, and selected pay, the site hung for ages and then said "Sorry no tickets are available". So I went onto ticketsoup.com and bought two off there instead. But when I checked my credit card statement, I had been charged by ticketweb as well. So I phoned them and they were like "Oh yeah, you did get tickets, I don't know why it said you didn't". So I ended up with 4 tickets when I only wanted 2.

I know I saw them somewhere recently, in a white envelope. They were in my manbag, but now they aren't so while I may have dropped them, there is a chance that I have taken them out and put them somewhere for safekeeping and forgotten where I put them. I do that a lot. I have on occasion found myself tearing my house to bits looking for my passprt the day before I go on holiday because I've put it "somewhere safe".

I've done that with my passport on numerous occasions.