aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Though as mentioned previously, Asda never has any fucking jeans in my size. 30" waist, 30" leg, why is that so hard to comprehend? It's alright for tall bastards or fat bastards, there's never anything to fit small guys. Boxer shorts are a nightmare in there too. They only ever have fucking large or XL! Why do they not have medium? And there's not any point even looking for t-shirts or jumpers, cos they don't have medium. They'll have maybe one or two shirts with a 15 1/2" collar. One time I had to get someone to take a shirt off a mannequin because it was the only medium shirt they had. I've walked out of Asda in a rage at their lack of normal sized clothes many a time.

Though as mentioned previously, Asda never has any fucking jeans in my size. 30" waist, 30" leg, why is that so hard to comprehend? It's alright for tall bastards or fat bastards, there's never anything to fit small guys. Boxer shorts are a nightmare in there too. They only ever have fucking large or XL! Why do they not have medium? And there's not any point even looking for t-shirts or jumpers, cos they don't have medium. They'll have maybe one or two shirts with a 15 1/2" collar. One time I had to get someone to take a shirt off a mannequin because it was the only medium shirt they had. I've walked out of Asda in a rage at their lack of normal sized clothes many a time.

Grow up!!

dont blame asda for you being a short arse. :D

Catering to the market, man. There's not enough midgets like yourself around Aberdeen.

I feel yr pain.

There is a blockbuster in countesswells. Or is that closing aswell?

Yeah, forgot where Countesswells was. That is slightly closer I suppose, still driving distance or a decent walk.

As for lovefilm, I only really rent DVDs on a spur of the moment, nothing on TV basis. Doing it online requires forward planning.

Yeah, forgot where Countesswells was. That is slightly closer I suppose, still driving distance or a decent walk.

As for lovefilm, I only really rent DVDs on a spur of the moment, nothing on TV basis. Doing it online requires forward planning.

George Street isn't that far away as well.

I buy most of my work clothes from Asda, shirts, ties, trousers etc. I don't see the point in pay top for clothes for work that I don't really like wearing in the first place. Lets face it, a 10 Asda shirt looks the same as any other fucking shirt!

Good call. 5 shirt and tie set is much preferable to 20 shirt and tie set that falls to bits in less time than the cheaper one. Matalan do good work breeks. And shirts/ties as well.

It's good if you have a heap that you want to see old and new, you just make a list and prioritise as you go along otherwise you get random films (of your choice).

I've been using mine for a heaps of Spanish films to help with my learning the language and old tv series

I can't find the last DVD's I rented from LoveFilm and have therefore been paying 8 quid a month for nothing for quite a long time. It's now got past the point where I feel I can e-mail them and say the DVD's are lost, so I'll probably just continue to pay 8 a month for the rest of my life for nothing due to awkwardness.

I can't find the last DVD's I rented from LoveFilm and have therefore been paying 8 quid a month for nothing for quite a long time. It's now got past the point where I feel I can e-mail them and say the DVD's are lost, so I'll probably just continue to pay 8 a month for the rest of my life for nothing due to awkwardness.

I'm in the exact same position, except I'm only paying 3.99 a month I think. Had the same DVD out for about 4 months.

I get two at a time from Lovefilm, and returned two DVDs last week. They reckon they only received one of them and the other didn't arrive. I'd be quite happy to believe that the other one got lost in the mail, except for the fact them I returned them in the same envelope...