aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

Seems like a lot of effort going into this weekends Ultras display, I'm expecting good things. :)

Apparently, paper has been banned from any displays after the game against Hearts - holding up the kick-off clearing everything up or something. Mintal.

Not sure whether this has been sorted out or not though.

South and RDS? Couple of commoners... ;)

I'll be in the Main with a hard hat on just in case a chunk of the roof falls off. First Dons game I've been to this season which is a pretty shit record, like. I have a hunch it'll be 1-1, for some reason.

Pah, I'll be in the press box for the Homecoming Scottish Cup Quarter Final, after the Heid hump QP and Ra Sellick, without the services of Rofuckingreee, thanks.

Here, RossP, I'm surprised that neither RiG or Nod know you. I'd have thought they would, being... Well, individually, one of the five Caley fans :p

BTW, Mr Sam L4 - are you intending on heading to Hampden on Tuesday? I owe you a beer for useful suggestion-making when I was left in the shit looking for a kilt.

I don't want to see him go. He's brought in some great players for us in the likes of Kerr, Mulgrew and Aluko and the team are really getting the results now. 5 wins from 6 i think it is.

Getting results because he's stopped tinkering.

Eventually, the need to tinker will return and we'll only get 4th because Hearts and Hibs are shite this season.