aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

It's no secret that Walter Smith is looking at bosman signings this year, whilst trying to recoup a heap of money by selling fringe players.

So a mixture of lazy journalism and speculation will no doubt throw up players like Lee Miller, Don Cowie, Scott Severin and Dean Sheils... who are all free to sign pre-contracts this month.

I think all the above have been mentioned in the Daily Ranger at some point

It's no secret that Walter Smith is looking at bosman signings this year, whilst trying to recoup a heap of money by selling fringe players.

So a mixture of lazy journalism and speculation will no doubt throw up players like Lee Miller, Don Cowie, Scott Severin and Dean Sheils... who are all free to sign pre-contracts this month.

More than likely. Rangers are mentioned in the same sentence as any soon to be free agent and Manchester City are buying every single expensive player. Got to love the tabloids.

I sometimes enjoy the speculation of transfer window time, but this window... not so much. Only when it's all official will I believe anything.

Today's story in The Herald is that Peter Lovenkrands is willing to take a measly wage to play for Rangers again, his wife wants to stay in Glasgow... and Walter Smith is allowing him to train at Murray Park. Hmmm.

Wrong! and thank fuck. Handsome Lee signed a 2 year extension at the end of last season.

He's welcome to Severin though, so is Levein.

Question: Is Sportsound on Radio Scotland the funniest thing on radio?

Answer: Yes

1-1 with Ayr v Killie at half time. Keenan crashing in and wiping out the early Killie lead, yas min!

I did laugh when Robbo asked Chick what the time for high tides is today :laughing:

ICT 2 up on Plastic Whistle... get it round ya Scorge :up: