aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

I passed on my drunken thanks to Aluko and Foster on Saturday night.

I'm sure they were chuffed to meet me.

Did you sign a coaster for them?

Was looking at the dons annual today and my loon was laughing at the 'skills With Foster' page. He suggested the the 'Stray Pass' isn't that good a skill to learn. Rather witty for 11 and we chuckled our way out of the dons shop.

I passed on my drunken thanks to Aluko and Foster on Saturday night.

I'm sure they were chuffed to meet me.

haha I resisted the temptation to "congratulate" (harass) MacDonald, Mulgrew and Aluko in Pearl. Also refrained from speaking to Jamie Smith (still alive, it would appear) in Tesco on Friday night.

haha I resisted the temptation to "congratulate" (harass) MacDonald, Mulgrew and Aluko in Pearl. Also refrained from speaking to Jamie Smith (still alive, it would appear) in Tesco on Friday night.

I'd love to ask Jamie Smith how it is possible for him to be unable to cross a ball as well as fucking Didier Agathe.

Ah, I met them in Tiger.

Jamie Smith doesn't speak anyway...when I was doing that Dons advert, he barely said 3 words.

Plus, the man can't act.