aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

Good performance by united today, as per though. Denied a stone wall penalty and Barr should have been off about 20mins before he was actually given his orders.

I thought Conway was great today, certainly earned his Benjamins.

Darren Barr fucked as ever when a striker can actually run as fast as him? Scotland squad my arse.

Darren Barr fucked as ever when a striker can actually run as fast as him? Scotland squad my arse.

Aye Feeney was away. The ref was fairly pish all day though Barr was all over Daly on every kick out and the ref was ignoring it.

In the end he got sent off for clattering Flood as he put the ball past Barr and was about to go get it. The Falkirk defence was having problems with pace all day.

Kenny Black should not be allowed anywhere near a football club, as Montrose are now finding out to their cost.. Yeah, he's great at putting a youth policy in place and putting in place ways to make money, but he knows the square root of fuck all about running a senior football team.

I thought we were poor up front yesterday. Robertson took his goal well, we were denied a stonewaller and we did hit the woodwork, but I didn't have any faith that either Daly or Feeney could even hit the target. Daly at least tries, but for me Feeney is lazy. I'd have brought ice skates Sand Dancer on earlier, and probablt Swanson too. It was one of those games where we could easily have dropped points because we couldn't hit the proverbial cow's arse.

That aside, we were solid in defence and, apart from Gomis occassionally overplaying, we were good in midfield too. And we're now out on our own in third. Hurray!

Thought the dandies put on a great show yesterday, Millers goal was awesome can't wait to see it again. Need to see if Mackie should have had a pen too, or if he just tripped over his own feet. JDV was also outstanding.

Glad to see us finally manning up and competing with the more physical teams in the SPL.

Bring on the bigots in January! :up:

Thought the dandies put on a great show yesterday, Millers goal was awesome can't wait to see it again. Need to see if Mackie should have had a pen too, or if he just tripped over his own feet.

Should've had the first one, tripped over himself second time.

Hearts are a fucking shambles. Bunch of dirty cunts. And when Driver, Kingston and Berra fuck off in January they'll be totally fucked. :up:

Guest idol_wild

I was held at gunpoint and forced to go to the Aberdeen game on Saturday. Hearts were seriously dire. Aberdeen played okay in spells; but I think Hearts were often too easy to splice apart at the back - Aberdeen's balls over the top worked far too often. If only Aberdeen's players knew how to convert one-on-one opportunities.

That is the first time I have seen Ricky Foster play competently in over a year.

Could be worse - you could have been an Elgin City fan....

Would of been a City fan, had they not punted me from their books when I got badly injured. The bitter part of me takes a little bit of joy from every Elgin defeat. Shambles of a club and would be obsolete by now if it weren't for the success of Grand Theft Auto.

ICT v. Rangers on the telly the day before going back to school. What a way to bring back the winter blues... :down:

Would of been a City fan, had they not punted me from their books when I got badly injured. The bitter part of me takes a little bit of joy from every Elgin defeat. Shambles of a club and would be obsolete by now if it weren't for the success of Grand Theft Auto.

ICT v. Rangers on the telly the day before going back to school. What a way to bring back the winter blues... :down:

If you're injured you're no use. It's not like it was Man Utd you were playing for...