aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

It's little wonder we play pish when even the players don't know what position they're supposed to be playing in. Here's an idea JC, train your players to excel in one position, instead of being shite in 4 positions (a la Ricky Foster).

Will somebody please tell Tango that a right back and a right midfielder are not the same thing. Ditto a centre midfielder and a centre back. Ditto a striker and a left winger. Ah, you get the picture.

I hope that Reading/Watford game has to get replayed because of the assistant referee's "optical illusion". Then I hope Reading dick them because Boothroyd is an absolute knacker.

FOOTBALL!!

The FA have actually got the brass neck to charge Aidy Boothroyd for complaining about that "goal"!

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Watford | Watford manager is charged by FA

Bye bye UEFA Cup, hello UEFA Europa League.....

BBC SPORT | Football | Europe | Uefa Cup gets new name in revamp

So do I take from that that say Rangers or Celtic or the 3rd placed team wins the Scottish Cup... Whoever is the runner up is won't get a UEFA Cup place?!

Does that mean effectively we have 2 Champ League spots and 2 UEFA Cup spots for 3rd and 4th?

o_O

It's little wonder we play pish when even the players don't know what position they're supposed to be playing in. Here's an idea JC, train your players to excel in one position, instead of being shite in 4 positions (a la Ricky Foster).

Will somebody please tell Tango that a right back and a right midfielder are not the same thing. Ditto a centre midfielder and a centre back. Ditto a striker and a left winger. Ah, you get the picture.

Don't know if you were listening to the game or not but Foster was one of the better players in the game at right mid.