aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

I'd say so. Afterall, The top half of the Coca-Cola Championship is probably on a level pegging with the SPL in terms of quality.

I'd say the top of the Championship is of a higher quality. Couldn't really see teams like Aberdeen, Hibs and Kilmarnock being good enough for the top half.

Heading to the Dons game later. I hope to fuck I'm not disappointed again like the Caley game, as I hardly manage to go due to work.

I can only hope.

I'm not so much disappointed as fucking raging.

How the fuck was that Hibs penalty decision not an offside? Mulgrew sent off for "deliberate" hand ball and another home loss all because of that cunt of a linesman and McCurry the Sunday School teacher shagging cunt.

Fuckers.

I'm not so much disappointed as fucking raging.

How the fuck was that Hibs penalty decision not an offside? Mulgrew sent off for "deliberate" hand ball and another home loss all because of that cunt of a linesman and McCurry the Sunday School teacher shagging cunt.

Fuckers.

Yeah, The missus was listening to the radio (I missed it) and should never have been a penalty. Robbed by dodgy reffing and shite tactical change by the orange plank. Yeah take Hodgkiss off, who had the right side tied up, stick on Dung and move Foster across. Do Foster and Mackie have photos of Calderwood or something. How these guys get a game every week is beyond me and most of the fans! For this alone he should get the boot. :swearing::swearing::swearing:

Yeah, The missus was listening to the radio (I missed it) and should never have been a penalty. Robbed by dodgy reffing and shite tactical change by the orange plank. Yeah take Hodgkiss off, who had the right side tied up, stick on Dung and move Foster across. Do Foster and Mackie have photos of Calderwood or something. How these guys get a game every week is beyond me and most of the fans! For this alone he should get the boot. :swearing::swearing::swearing:

it's the wrong game to sack him - we were cheated by the linesman and erf today. Sacking him would deflect the blame.

So it was definitely offside then? Cheating orange cunt.

We actually played some better stuff today, just lacked anyone really busting a gut to hit the box for the countless crosses put in. Mair was shite, obviously, and Diamond wasn't much better.

Still, I'm sure it'll be Severin who'll get the bulk of the abuse, although I thought he was excellent, especially in the first half, but it doesn't really matter what some of our players do.

it's the wrong game to sack him - we were cheated by the linesman and erf today. Sacking him would deflect the blame.

But the bizzare substition lifted a few eyebrows! The fact he keeps playing shit players and keeps Foster on the pitch shows him up for an idiot...

We shouldn't just be angry because a 'draw' with Hibs was stolen from us. That said some of the best football I have seen from the Dons for a while was played today. :up:

(Especially the long balls into the box for the giant goaly and defenders to not be troubled by).o_O

Now hang on a moment. Defenders handballs on the line generally are sent off. And yours was never a penalty, he's just ran into bamba, and then threw himself at the ground. joke of a decision.

Plus you got far too many of the decisions Can't remember who, but one Aberdeen player pretty much does a diving save on the half way line. no booking.

He really doesn't like us much.

And to be honest, both sides were a bit pishy.

And what happened to the 'famous' aberdeen support. Quiet as a mouse. Well, those that were there.

And on a more amusing note. One of the linesmen seemed to get a bit over-excited at one of the hibs goals. Could go as far as saying another refereeing cock up (blatantly stolen from hibs.net). :D

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45078000/jpg/_45078737_riordan_celeb.jpg

Here's a thought that I discussed in the pub yesterday regarding Chris Iwelumo's call up...

Our defence are going to have to play out of their skins against John Carew, who is in a rich vein of form just now. The best way they can practice playing against him is to train against a similar player, and short of calling someone like Kevin Kyle up again, Iwelumo is as close as you can get. Also a handy player to have on the bench, should we need him.

Hungover today, but the 20 i stuck on a Celtic and Dundee United double is making me feel a little better. Oh yeah, only 6 sleeps till Scotland game and 2 weeks holiday as well :up: