aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

PQ aka Diesel's going to be unbearable at the footy tomorrow lunchtime. Thank feck I'm not a Dandy!

Thought Thistle were unlucky tonight, the game was boring as feck for long spells, but that's a marker of how well they nullified the rangers threat.

Hate to say it, but Boyd's goal... WHAT A STRIKE! Hope Burley was watching.. Less of this Miller pish, George. Ta!

Venables for Newcastle?

What a scoop! It's like there's a Football Association dole queue, and they shove the unemployed oiks, who have been out of any worthwhile employment for years and don't really want to work again, into the crappiest jobs where the only place is down. He won't be able to buy and sell. He'll just be making cups of tea and doing the filing. Maybe washing the kit that Michael Owen will wear once every 6 weeks when he's not injured (playing Nintendo with Ian Wright). Bottom of the league by Christmas.

It'll be a good season if all the Tees and Tyne side clubs get the boot from the top flight. Bunch of gits. Except for that Roy Keane. He's a free spirit.

Venables for Newcastle?

What a scoop! It's like there's a Football Association dole queue, and they shove the unemployed oiks, who have been out of any worthwhile employment for years and don't really want to work again, into the crappiest jobs where the only place is down. He won't be able to buy and sell. He'll just be making cups of tea and doing the filing. Maybe washing the kit that Michael Owen will wear once every 6 weeks when he's not injured (playing Nintendo with Ian Wright). Bottom of the league by Christmas.

It'll be a good season if all the Tees and Tyne side clubs get the boot from the top flight. Bunch of gits. Except for that Roy Keane. He's a free spirit.

Venables? - he's finished.

The same thing was tried some years back with Big Ron, who was well past his sell-by date. The idea being to bring in a experienced "big name" as a troubleshooter. It failed.

Roy "Prawn Sandwiches" Keane? - great player. Ordinary manager.

Just had an idea for a cost-saving replacement for Tango (who will surely get fired tae fuck if Sellic rack up a big score at the weekend).....

....Bobby Williamson.....

No need for any additonal XXXXXL tracksuits and manager jackets - straight swop!!!

He seems to making a hoor's abortion of things in Africa, so it would be a seamless transition at Pittodrie.

Just had an idea for a cost-saving replacement for Tango (who will surely get fired tae fuck if Sellic rack up a big score at the weekend).....

....Bobby Williamson.....

No need for any additonal XXXXXL tracksuits and manager jackets - straight swop!!!

He seems to making a hoor's abortion of things in Africa, so it would be a seamless transition at Pittodrie.

Christ, that fucking pie in charge at Todders would be a fate worse than death....

I reckon if it comes to the crunch we'll try and poach Mark McGhee.

I reckon if it comes to the crunch we'll try and poach Mark McGhee.

Jim Jefferies seems more likely to me. Always seems to get linked with the job.

Load of folk keep mentioning Neale Cooper but to me he just reeks of a Patersonesque appointment.

Anyway, I'd be amazed if Tango got sacked in the first place.

Get Keegan to replace Jimmy. Why the shit not?

Although... All the fingers seem to be pointing directly at the manager, but there's only about two players in the squad who are worthy of performing well in the top flight of any other football league, if that.

The next manager needs to be like that episode of the Simpsons where Homer becomes coach of the peewee football team.

"And now, to the best part of any coach's job... The cuts"

"Fetch me 20 laps and hit the showers... Oh, you don't have to Rod, because you're cut"