aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Ah i didnt know that. So clearly we are going to have to go through this boring argument between the old firm fans then. 

I'd imagine Celtic Park is the better option, but you know how these things tend to go up here. 

Would make more sense to play at Parkhead. At least the Irish fans will know the way there.

• Upvote 1

Interestingly (or not), Scotland is the second highest ranked team in our Group (in terms of FIFA World Rankings).  My source for that is Pat Nevin on BBC Sport.  I haven't checked the rankings, but I assume he's nae lying.

Pat Nevin thinks we can come second behind Germany, so I am now full of complete optimism.  6 points against everyone other than Germany, who we will get 4 points from and we'll actually win the group.  Bring it on.

• Upvote 1

Interestingly (or not), Scotland is the second highest ranked team in our Group (in terms of FIFA World Rankings).  My source for that is Pat Nevin on BBC Sport.  I haven't checked the rankings, but I assume he's nae lying.

Pat Nevin thinks we can come second behind Germany, so I am now full of complete optimism.  6 points against everyone other than Germany, who we will get 4 points from and we'll actually win the group.  Bring it on.

The rankings are always great.

Switzerland are higher than Brazil, Italy and Holland.  Ok FIFA.  Ok...

It's supposed to be reminiscent of the Rosebery shirt from the 19th century

Scotland-a-46-49.gif

Don't really see it.  To be honest though my first reaction was that it was awful but it's starting to grow on me.  The bright red and yellow link strongly with the lion rampant.