aberdeen-music

Cats

Jaaakkkeee

awww poor wee thing! Hopefully she just has a wee bug and is ok! Not eating isnt a good sign tho.

She was in the cattery on Friday night, so we are hoping she caught something there - but you would have thought our other one would have caught it too.

She has diarrhea too, so we are really trying to make sure she drinks water. She even turned her nose up at kitten milk.

Yeah make sure she drinks plenty of water, worst thing that can happen is they become dehydrated with being sick and diarrhea. Is she up to date with her vaccinations? She could have maybe eaten something that hasnt sat right with her, a bug or something. When mines was younger it used to happen every so often, eat a bug, spend two days being sick on and off, and start all over again.

Yeah make sure she drinks plenty of water, worst thing that can happen is they become dehydrated with being sick and diarrhea. Is she up to date with her vaccinations? She could have maybe eaten something that hasnt sat right with her, a bug or something. When mines was younger it used to happen every so often, eat a bug, spend two days being sick on and off, and start all over again.

Pretty sure she is up to date, she got two jags last night. One was the antibiotics, dunno about the other one. She might have eaten a bug, but her attitude has changed over the past few days. She would normally come running to the front door when she would hear the keys being put in the lock - now its just him.

Didn't think I would get this attached to the little bandits. Always made the duffle bag and set of bricks joke about them. I want my kitty to be well :'(

The other will be fluid to stop her dehydrating, i've gone through it myself man, its horrible, mostly because you dont really know what the problem is, and obviously the cat cannot tell you. My best wishes for her man, but im sure she will pull through, cats are resilient little buggers. Mines got bitten a few months back, had a huge lump near her bum, i was properly panicking as she wouldnt let you touch her or anything and my cat is like a teddy bear, loves being handled, thankfully she got over it after a week or so, you get quickly attached to them even if you dont think it.

The poor little Kitty has to stay with the vet overnight :( She has to be put on a drip. Her temperature is returning back to normal, but because she is only 2.5 kilos and hasn't eaten for two days they want to keep her overnight.

I want my cat back :( The other one is moping around the flat crying out for her.

He is also being sick, but he could stand to lose a little weight. He is a fat-cat.

Hope she gets better man, good sign tho that her temp is getting back to normal.

Scamps is on a wee diet right now, she put on a lot of winter beef, so less food for the next wee while and she gets punted outside first thing so she can get some more exercise.

Cats do not enjoy diets, she just spends her night sitting in the kitchen waiting for you to go through so she can howl at you for a while.

• Upvote 1

Cat-update

She is getting better, the vets are holding on to her to try and feed her to see if she sicks it back up. I hope not, it was weird only having one cat around last night and this morning. Plus he was going into each room meowing trying to find her.

Update on him, he had a cheeky nibble of some sensitive catfood this morning, and I think he kept it down.

Didn't think I would get this attached to them, happily (to an extent) cleaning up their poo and spew.

• Upvote 2