aberdeen-music

Cats

Jaaakkkeee

Aye mines will leave the box with a hangeron then when it drops spend 10 minutes trying to figure out if the floor is made of litter or not. Or the bath, i have to keep the bathroom door closed at all times, otherwise she just assumes that she can have a shit in there.

I always wanted to try and train her to use the toilet, but she cant be trusted in there on her own!

• Upvote 1

Practically all cats are lactose intolerant, despite what you see on Tom and Jerry.

Yeah cat milk has all the lactose taken out of it, its horrible stuff but my cat loves it when she gets it. That along with yoghurt, custard, rice pudding, ice cream, anything like that she will eat in a second.

If i have a bath mines sits on the side trying to catch the bubblebath, whats funnier, is getting a big lump of bubbles and plonking them on her head, she has no idea what to do and just runs in circles and rolls about for ages.

• Upvote 3

haha soda i proper lol'd at that, thank you.

My cat wont touch fizzy drinks, infact when i first got her you couldnt leave a bottle or can of anything fizzy out as she would hiss and spit at it, and try to bat it over whilst running the opposite direction, was very funny seeing a 2 month old cat trying to take out a can of tennants and usually falling off the table whilst trying to do it.

• Upvote 1

yeah i completely disagree with it, buy him a couple of good scratching posts and put them around the house, near places he usually sleeps or wakes up and he wont cause any real damage. I have one in the hall way because she always comes to greet you from work and its the first thing she does, on at the end of my bed, and the flatmates bed.

Aye but he will for a while yet, he is young and exploring everthing, thats part of having a kitten man, it will last a year or so. Plus he is light enough to hold his weight climbing walls right now, he will grow out of that as well! I have never even trimmed my cats claws and she barely goes out, i personally dont see the point, dont want a young hyper thing scratching you, dont get a kitten! lol

I just pin mines to the ground by her head when she gets too hyper, of course that makes her kick her back legs furiously but she runs off after and ruins something in the flat mates bedroom instead of ripping me to pieces. Water pistol is good tho, my cat is terrified of the water bottle, she know the sound of you picking it up and instantly disspears, skulking back through later on making sure its out the way. I've also found those cans of air you use for cleaning lap tops works brilliantly, scares the shit out of them.