aberdeen-music

Cats

Jaaakkkeee

When my girlfriend moved in about a year ago she brought her cat, Felix, with her. He's a rescue from Mrs Murrays and she's had him about eight years. He's ten now, and apparently he was a really nervous, underweight wee thing when she got him. He's now been told to lose a little weight (which he has) and acts like lord of the house. I remember saying I wasn't keen on him getting onto the bed, but about two hours after he moved in he was curled up in the corner and too fucking cute to move.

tumblr_n83ndov9RL1qzm62xo1_500.jpg

Edited by KarmaTsunami
  • Upvote 3

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My cat died this morning. I'm gutted.

I'm sorry to hear this too. We lost Felix back at the beginning of July and it was horrible. I didn't realise just how attached I'd gotten in a short space of time until I was cleaning the day after and just broke down when I saw his wee paw prints on the counter top. 

My girlfriend, though, decided that rather than come home to an empty house and be miserable that she wanted to get another cat. Queue Xena.

tumblr_na322u5hMc1tj9vodo2_1280.jpg

• Upvote 2