aberdeen-music

Cats

Jaaakkkeee

My cat used to sleep in the box and go in all the time on his own. He never came home one night, we think someone has stolen him as he was chipped so we would have heard something if handed to vet/picked up/dead.

Waiting until after being away on holiday before getting another one, and have a local cat that comes to visit, I say visit, i mean eat and sleep then bugger off, thankfully doesn't shit all over the place.

I was staying away from this thread because I used to hate cats but my bird’s folks got two Bengal kittens last year and since then I’ve been smitten with the little tykes. One of them is proper mental and hates all human beings with a passion. She’ll only come anywhere near you if you’re offering food, otherwise you’re a non-entity in her eyes. She also likes to punch the two cocker spaniels that live in the house right in the face. Im pretty sure she laughs about it afterwards but im not 100% on that.

The other one is a big softy who has zero coordination and regularly knocks things off shelves by accident. His favourite hobby is sitting on top of my car and waiting for me to come outside. He also once took a shit on my shoe.

• Upvote 1

Why are you getting her vaccined if she is never going outside?

We were told when we got ours that if you don't, when they go into heat it's very uncomfortable for them and they get overly pissy and aggressive since they are not getting cat boaby.

We got two kittens, brother and sister. But initially we thought they were both boys too. It was only on 'very' close inspection from the vet we discovered one had a teeny tiny cat vag. So we figured its only fair both get done, don't want any mutant cat babies