aberdeen-music

Cats

Jaaakkkeee

Well she broke the blinds in the bedroom. So we put up a black sheet until we get new ones. She kept jumping on it and pulling it down yesterday when I was trying to get a long lie and I shouted very loudly and hit the bed with the palm of my hand and she bolted like fuck out of there.

They have both just had the chop.

She has a daft collar round her neck to stop her from licking her stitches - but she keeps crashing into things.

Its hilarious!

When my cat got the op she kept falling asleep standing up. She'd just be walking along then stop and start snoozing. No cone of shame for her though. Don't think she touched her stitches once.

Our wee one still has the cone of shame on, and she knows that when we take it off for her breakfast or dinner we will be putting it on as soon as she has finished so she can't lick the stitches. So she slows down eating, and then when we aren't looking pelts it and hides under the bed and has a right wee lick.

We have to lift the bed up, as there is only a gap of about 6 inches for her to wriggle her way in.