aberdeen-music

Cats

Jaaakkkeee

I don't think she did anything though. She goes in, then panics and tries to get out. She better not shit on the bed again...

That's you're job innit?

Ours took a dump on the floor, I think she was trying to get it in the litter box - but was standing up, and she was trying to get it in the corner of the box.

I had to pick it up, it was freshly brewed. It was warm. I died a little inside.

• 4 weeks later...

I've only had one oriental cat, she was a part-siamese, part something-or-other. She was lovely, really really good-natured but if you left her out of a room for any reason she'd fucking HOWL. Loudest cat I've ever heard. She'd mew in my flat and I could hear her in the fucking lift on the opposite end of the building.

xx

Right cat people i need help, my cat has been a complete dick head for the past two weeks, she is getting up really early and howling to get out which she has never done before, but you let her out and she comes right back in and howls just walking through the flat, she has pee'd at the front door a few times although she is still using her box and im cleaning it more regularly than i was before. She is rubbing herself against everything and scratching things she knows she is not allowed too and just generally being a complete dick head. She is eating and drinking fine so it doesnt seem to be illness, she is using her box most of the time so i cant see her having a urine infection otherwise she would be avoiding the box altogether, she is getting as much attention as always, nothing has changed round the flat or outside the flat so im kinda stumped as to what could be the problem. She is kinda showing signs of being in heat, but she was fixed a few years ago and this has only happened in the past few weeks. She is driving me and the flat mate up the wall right now and the help from the vet was next to useless with any advice.

Right cat people i need help, my cat has been a complete dick head for the past two weeks, she is getting up really early and howling to get out which she has never done before, but you let her out and she comes right back in and howls just walking through the flat, she has pee'd at the front door a few times although she is still using her box and im cleaning it more regularly than i was before. She is rubbing herself against everything and scratching things she knows she is not allowed too and just generally being a complete dick head. She is eating and drinking fine so it doesnt seem to be illness, she is using her box most of the time so i cant see her having a urine infection otherwise she would be avoiding the box altogether, she is getting as much attention as always, nothing has changed round the flat or outside the flat so im kinda stumped as to what could be the problem. She is kinda showing signs of being in heat, but she was fixed a few years ago and this has only happened in the past few weeks. She is driving me and the flat mate up the wall right now and the help from the vet was next to useless with any advice.

shoot her with a waterpistol

• 1 month later...

In a ploy to raise the mood, one of our cats had eaten some string, and had half of it hanging out his arse this morning.

Little bastard wouldn't keep still to allow me to pull it out. So I put him on the counter, and gripped the string, so when he jumped off he pretty much did all the work of pulling it out.

• Upvote 4