aberdeen-music

Cats

Jaaakkkeee

Look, cunts, I don't pop up in the football thread where you're all bleating on about a bunch of cunts playing a cunty game for cuntish amounts of money kicking a ball around a patch of grass while millions of cretinous cunts swing on their fucking tyres and chant and cheer. If I can leave you cunts be to discuss a topic which I think has no fucking place on a "music forum" then fuck off back there and leave the cat thread in peace. Cunts.

Get off my fucking porch and leave my cat alone.

xx

• Upvote 8

Jake,

Make sure you keep picking your cat up so it gets used to being handled.

Also, touch its paws, and gently squeeze so you get its nails out. That way it gets used to you touching its hands, so you can cut its claws easier - rather than it trying to rip your eyes out.

Also, get a brush, and brush it so it again gets used to it at an early age.

• Upvote 1

Also - I know it's cute when a kitten play fights with you, but try to discourage it by putting him down when he scratches/bites and don't pay him attention when he does. It took a lot of work to stop my cat doing that when he suddenly became big enough for his play biting to be fucking painful!

xx

We are quite fortunate that we got two kittens, so when they play fight with eachother - and they bite too hard, the other one squeals. So they know whats a sore bit and whats not.

• Upvote 1

Also - I know it's cute when a kitten play fights with you, but try to discourage it by putting him down when he scratches/bites and don't pay him attention when he does. It took a lot of work to stop my cat doing that when he suddenly became big enough for his play biting to be fucking painful!

xx

I made the mistake when my cat was younger of always play fighting with her, now a days my hands are constantly covered in scratches from fighting with her, its funny, but bloody sore are the same time, its not so much the claws with Scampi but her teeth, she is very good at not taking her claws out when she touches your skin but it she gets a hold of your jumper its game over!