aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

I gave trying to buy anything fashionable years ago. I tend to just buy things that make me look like less of a dick and that go some way to fitting me. The husky/tall gent is not adequately catered for on the high street.

Right on. There seems to be some myth that buying clothes is easy if you're tall because all the more common sizes sell out so quickly. Load of tosh. The big/tall sizes go just as quickly because they just don't stock as many, if any at all. JD Sports are a nightmare for stocking size 12 trainers, even though they say most of their stock goes up to a 12.

Hollister is always worth a visit. They're trying to sell you clothes, but its always nice when ridiculously pretty girl flirts with you. It makes you feel like a total stud. Plus, you can go home and wank about them.

Confession: I genuinely think that I am awesome.

Danger wank is just having a wank in place where it might be considered dangerous to do so, like work bathrooms, friends bedroom, back of the car when the driver isn't watching, etc. All examples of danger wanks i've been told about.

Urban Dictionary: danger wank

This is a cue for an Abdn-music ULTIMATE DANGER WANK tourney.

First person to smash one out in a school playground, or John W's mum's bedroom wins.