aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

I reckon Bigsby or Teabags will be able to clear this up for us.

Yes, thanks John, I'll field this one.

Disabled toilet is definitely the way to go here, some bloke coming in to another cubicle and taking a shit or doing stinky farts is liable to put you off your stroke.

Jesus that's a bit harsh. Fair dos not liking him, but wishing him dead? o_O

Wishing him dead more than Owen Hart.

I reserve most of my real bloodlust for Michael Cera and a few assorted others. When I was a kid I fucking loved Owen Hart and was devastated by what happened but I've always hated Edge & Christian (they will always be a pair in my eyes even though I stopped watching WWF around the time I hit puberty).

I don't actually wish the guy dead, I hate the character he plays, I think Owen Hart's death was a complete tradgedy and I like to use ABSOLUTELY FUCKING MILLIONS OF TONNES of hyperbole on the t'internet. Throw in a little nostalgia for when I used to watch WWF and you have my previous post.

I wank in my work toilets at least twice a week.

xx

Disabled toilet is definitely the way to go here, some bloke coming in to another cubicle and taking a shit or doing stinky farts is liable to put you off your stroke.

Unless you're into that sort of thing.

Is that why Stroopy wanks twice a week at his work?

Does that mean he's got to stand outside the cubicle and see if he can fire it off Bren gun into the WC? It's a big ask, especially seen as though we're talking aiming a number 3 at the facilities.

I was shitscared to play resident evil when i was a kid - the first 3 on ps1 - so i had to play them only at daytime and when there were lots of other things going on around me so i didnt feel isolated with game and hence enhancing the shitting-my-pantsiness factor.

One day i did brave it when there was no-one in the house, and the fucking cat sneaked up behind me and brushed my arm. Loose bowels ahoy.....

Michael Cera is a great actor, unfortunately he gets typecast as the slightly wimpy guy with an underlying witty sense of humour and this works against him. He needs a meatier role that stretches him a bit.

Jason Bateman was the key discovery for me from AD, I previously always just thought of him as the shit Michael J Fox replacement from the 2nd 'Teen Wolf' film.

The Ring scared the living shit out of me the first time i watched it. I watched it in summer at like half 11 when the sky was still dark blue and it was raining shit loads for days. Remember what the weather was like in The Ring?

I was only like 11 too. Don't even want to see the second one.

I have a similarr problem with Dead Space, can't bring myself to play that game, i get fair to involved with the story for that not to make me shit my pants.

I'm on your side mate!

The second one isn't nearly as bad. As far as I can remember. I want to read the books but I'm also too scared that the one night I read the book I end up having SP or something.

Resident Evil always scared me. The new ones don't, it's just africans running about, not zombies.

Confession: I've never seen Arrested Development. I don't know if it's a movie or a sitcom.

Watch Juno followed by Nick and Norahs Infinite Playlist and tell me you don't want to smack the shit out of the dithering ponce.

xx

You should watch it. It's a series. 3 series in fact. Probably the funniest sitcom I've seen in a long time.

I thought he was ok in Juno. He didn't really get a big comedic part again 'till Superbad though. Which I thought he was decent in. Even if Jonah did steal the show.

I thought he was fucking terrible in Superbad. So was Jonah.

That movie was amazingly well written, but the only -actor- I think was excellent was whoever played McLovin (and the two cops, but I mean of the three main kids). Cera and Jonah's characters were hilariously well written with some amazing lines but the actors (IMHO) deserve minimal credit for that...

xx

EDIT: Fucking terrible is more hyperbole. They are distinctly ignorable. Again, IMHO.