aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

Funnily enough, I was bullied for being a "nigger lover" at school because I was mates with some African and Malaysian kids...as someone quite rightfully pointed out above "every single white Scottish person is racist, right?" Where i grew up that was pretty much true!

You grew up with every white Scottish person? Big neighbourhood.

• Upvote 1

Funnily enough, I was bullied for being a "nigger lover" at school because I was mates with some African and Malaysian kids...as someone quite rightfully pointed out above "every single white Scottish person is racist, right?" Where i grew up that was pretty much true!

you do realise I was being sarcastic to show how remarkably flawed your argument is, right? As has already been said many times, you will always get prejudice in every society regardless of where you live. Every country has its share of bigots. This is a basic fact of life and just because you have happened to run in to some bigots from Eastern Europe does not mean that every single person from there is racist.

Once you've seen one cunt, you've seen them all.

So you're tarring everyone of every race/heritage/religion/creed with the same dirty brush?

Every Aberdonian is a narrow minded bigot? I'd like to think I'm not.

I actually don't know what creed means. But it is always mentioned alongside race and religion

you do realise I was being sarcastic to show how remarkably flawed your argument is, right? As has already been said many times, you will always get prejudice in every society regardless of where you live. Every country has its share of bigots. This is a basic fact of life and just because you have happened to run in to some bigots from Eastern Europe does not mean that every single person from there is racist.

I know you think you were being sarcastic, but deep down, you know it is the truth. And every day I speak to people from all over the world who enquire about the sudden influx of Poles in Aberdeen....the first thing I always hear is "I hear they are all very racist" "I hear they treat their women very bad"....sweep generalisations are what make life great

I know you think you were being sarcastic, but deep down, you know it is the truth. And every day I speak to people from all over the world who enquire about the sudden influx of Poles in Aberdeen....the first thing I always hear is "I hear they are all very racist" "I hear they treat their women very bad"....sweep generalisations are what make life great

There are more places in the UK than just Aberdeen that have had a very recent increase of Polish people.

Face it Davidm. Deep down, you're a xenophobe too. Emergency72 has spoken. Embrace it.

Jesus tittyfucking Christ, I go offline for a day and all hell breaks loose :rolleyes:

Emergency72, I can't quite figure out if you're a troll or just a racist idiot, but either way, carry on posting the way you have been and you won't be a member here for much longer.

He's proved he's either one or the other, so why not just ban him? I've seen peoples comments deleted/posters banned etc for a lot less, if he is here to spout bile or just to wind people up he isn't contributing constructively to the site in any way.

(Though leave my comment about him up 'cos I got some rep for it :love: )