aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

I confess...I wish the vast majority of Polish, Lithuanian, Russian, whatevers would just fuck off. Aberdeen was shit enough before. A good friend of mine and colleague is Polish...and he feels stronger about it than I do! But he's not a racist, wife beating, drug dealing type with 6 kids to support. We have enough of them in Aberdeen already and I wish they would fuck off too. I didn't realise drug dealer / pimp / prostitute/lap dancer / toilet cleaner / road sweeper / bus driver was a job that we were in such high demand for and have no one capable of doing here that we need to double Aberdeen's population for. I work in a global company and come in contact with all cultures/ethnicity etc everyday. and would welcome the majority of people I work with with open arms...but seriously...what the fuck is going on...Poland can't be that bad that Printfield or Logie or Tillydrone seem like exotic dream getaways?!

This is why I don't vote...

I hate whites...

I confess...I wish the vast majority of Polish, Lithuanian, Russian, whatevers would just fuck off. Aberdeen was shit enough before. A good friend of mine and colleague is Polish...and he feels stronger about it than I do! But he's not a racist, wife beating, drug dealing type with 6 kids to support. We have enough of them in Aberdeen already and I wish they would fuck off too. I didn't realise drug dealer / pimp / prostitute/lap dancer / toilet cleaner / road sweeper / bus driver was a job that we were in such high demand for and have no one capable of doing here that we need to double Aberdeen's population for. I work in a global company and come in contact with all cultures/ethnicity etc everyday. and would welcome the majority of people I work with with open arms...but seriously...what the fuck is going on...Poland can't be that bad that Printfield or Logie or Tillydrone seem like exotic dream getaways?!

I hate whites...

I see numerous examples of why Eastern European lasses have the advantage over Aberdonian lasses in those career choices every day of a lunchtime...

Are most hoors Polish nowadays? To be honest I can't remember the last time I saw a hoor. Used to see them all the time when I was driving down to the cinema or whatever but they seem to have vanished.

They're all in my basement. My cock's raw.

JKs, I don't even have a basement.

Or a cock.

I hate whites...

Incredibly fucking dumb statement. Members of the EU, they have a right to work here.: They pay their taxes and contribute to the economy and there's plenty of harder working Eastern Europeans than Aberdonians (and I'm sure theres a few lazy ones too, because they're human just like us).

Ridiculous xenophobia. And the "I have a Polish friend" statements aren't an excuse to make sweeping generalisations like that.

You work in a global company? Maybe the people you deal with can't be arsed dealing with a smarmy, idiotic scotsman (presumably) every day. Such a stupid, stupid statement.

EDIT: Also, Aberdeen isn't shit, I personally think it's lovely.

I hate whites...

Are you being serious with this? If so, what is your point? Aberdeen is being ruined by Polish people?

Guest idol_wild
Incredibly fucking dumb statement. Members of the EU, they have a right to work here.: They pay their taxes and contribute to the economy and there's plenty of harder working Eastern Europeans than Aberdonians (and I'm sure theres a few lazy ones too, because they're human just like us).

Ridiculous xenophobia. And the "I have a Polish friend" statements aren't an excuse to make sweeping generalisations like that.

You work in a global company? Maybe the people you deal with can't be arsed dealing with a smarmy, idiotic scotsman (presumably) every day. Such a stupid, stupid statement.

EDIT: Also, Aberdeen isn't shit, I personally think it's lovely.

Good post. Wanted to rep. The rep gods denied me (and you).

Yup, under EU drug dealers and unemployable have a right to do this in Aberdeen instead... doctors and other professional staff have a right to fuck caring about people back home and come and work here instead as bus drivers / toilet cleaners because the pay is better than their profession back home...little shit kids here with their family can trash the place and beat up other kids and throw the xenophobic/racist card at anyone fighting back (despite most of the benig the most racist people Ive ever come across)....I wish the people from Aberdeen who live like that would fuck off aswell...the council have helped setup ghettos within the worst areas of Aberdeen, and its like the black panthers trying to integrate with the klu klux klan...and the people who don't particularly care a shit about either of the two groups are the ones caught up in the crossfire...I certainly don't feel particularly safe anymore...at least 10 years ago when I didn't feel safe I knew the faces and what they were saying...

Guest idol_wild
Yup, under EU drug dealers and unemployable have a right to do this in Aberdeen instead... doctors and other professional staff have a right to fuck caring about people back home and come and work here instead as bus drivers / toilet cleaners because the pay is better than their profession back home...little shit kids here with their family can trash the place and beat up other kids and throw the xenophobic/racist card at anyone fighting back (despite most of the benig the most racist people Ive ever come across)....I wish the people from Aberdeen who live like that would fuck off aswell...the council have helped setup ghettos within the worst areas of Aberdeen, and its like the black panthers trying to integrate with the klu klux klan...and the people who don't particularly care a shit about either of the two groups are the ones caught up in the crossfire...I certainly don't feel particularly safe anymore...at least 10 years ago when I didn't feel safe I knew the faces and what they were saying...

Man up.

Aberdeen is a very safe city compared to others I have been to of a similar size.

Guest idol_wild
You can fuck off aswell.

On your bike....back to Russia.

It's okay - I don't live in Aberdeen anymore.

So, in actual fact, it's you who can fuck off.

PS - Were you bullied at school?

What in the name of fuck are you going on about? Can you break it down into some concise points and cite examples so that we can properly destroy (or otherwise) your argument?

little shit kids here with their family can trash the place and beat up other kids and throw the xenophobic/racist card at anyone fighting back (despite most of the benig the most racist people Ive ever come across)....I wish the people from Aberdeen who live like that would fuck off aswell...the council have helped setup ghettos within the worst areas of Aberdeen, and its like the black panthers trying to integrate with the klu klux klan...and the people who don't particularly care a shit about either of the two groups are the ones caught up in the crossfire...I certainly don't feel particularly safe anymore...at least 10 years ago when I didn't feel safe I knew the faces and what they were saying...

Oh yeah, I forgot that because you had some bad personal experiences with people from other countries that it logically follows that every single person is exactly the same. How silly of me! I mean, I've hated all Scottish people ever since I heard some white kids at my school racially bully the one black girl in my secondary school! Just because they were racist morons means that every single white Scottish person is racist, right?

Totally slipped my mind that every Eastern European is racist as well. Need to remember that one more often as well!

---

A few racist East Europeans does not mean that every single person of that particular nationality is racist. Please remember this in future...please.

You sound like you're afraid of your own shadow.

There are always going to be dangerous people regardless of race/nationality. Crime in general has risen over the last 10 years and you're just using that as an excuse to blame these EU nationals who have decided to move to the UK to work for a better life. As it is their right to do.

Also, from experiences all eastern european people I have had encounters with have been very nice.

The drug dealing, prostituting scumbag people happened to be from Scotland / Northern England.

And calling the people you are being racist about racist is a typical sign of a racist. Or a xenophobe. I think xenophobe is more appropriate.

It's okay - I don't live in Aberdeen anymore.

So, in actual fact, it's you who can fuck off.

PS - Were you bullied at school?

Funnily enough, I was bullied for being a "nigger lover" at school because I was mates with some African and Malaysian kids...as someone quite rightfully pointed out above "every single white Scottish person is racist, right?" Where i grew up that was pretty much true!