aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Have you gone into your PayPal account and manually transferred the money from there into your bank account? Think the option's labelled "withdrawal," or summink like that. I'm not sure if it'll apply to your situation but that's what I've had to do when receiving dough on PayPal.

Filters and chemicals do the same job as 'replacing' no? Think about the drinking water from your taps... that stuff never gets replaced. You're essentially drinking your own piss from 5 years ago just put through a strainer a few times.

Jan the chemist will probably know better, but don't think that's actually true in the way I think you meant. (obviously there's the broader context of what Jan linked but) Treated sewage won't be directly sent back to a tap (arguably, I think, it should, as you say). Once it's treated it gets flushed into a river probably. Piss is relatively clean and would otherwise be less of a treatment headache, but it gets mixed with waste of the more brown variety... Ideally I think numbers 1 and 2 would go in different pots and not be flushed with 5 litres of purified drinking water.

Something like that.

Jan the chemist will probably know better, but don't think that's actually true in the way I think you meant. (obviously there's the broader context of what Jan linked but) Treated sewage won't be directly sent back to a tap (arguably, I think, it should, as you say). Once it's treated it gets flushed into a river probably. Piss is relatively clean and would otherwise be less of a treatment headache, but it gets mixed with waste of the more brown variety... Ideally I think numbers 1 and 2 would go in different pots and not be flushed with 5 litres of purified drinking water.

Something like that.

I meant it in the way that water is cyclical. You take a piss, it goes into the toilet, gets flushed, goes into some sort of sewage treatment plant, gets filtered, maybe gets evaporated a bit, some of it used to clean the streets or whatever, gets cleaned again, goes into the solution to make the lube you rub one out with, gets mixed in with the water you use to wash your cum rag, goes down a few pipes, gets evaporated again, comes down as rain, gets in your lucozade, gets pissed out again.

...kinda thing

• Upvote 1

Quick Question:

Does anyone want to start a fight club in my shed? Strictly speaking it's my parents' shed, but as long as we take the bikes and the lawnmower out beforehand, it should easily accommodate at least two crouching adults.

I will beat you to a gummy mess like Jared Leto, it will be fun for both of us. I'll kneel if headroom is a problem. Dave SIDCA can film us on a cine8 and shuffle his hands suspiciously in his trouser pocket whilst doing it. We'll then sell it as a snuff film. I'll probably call it Hipster Beatdown Vol 1.

I will beat you to a gummy mess like Jared Leto, it will be fun for both of us. I'll kneel if headroom is a problem. Dave SIDCA can film us on a cine8 and shuffle his hands suspiciously in his trouser pocket whilst doing it. We'll then sell it as a snuff film. I'll probably call it Hipster Beatdown Vol 1.

No filming under any circumstances.