aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

United Kingdom of England, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Better together lost don't you remember?

Go away, parallel universe/time travelling Cool Thinker.  Note to all Cool Thinkers in all parallel universes - stop using the same password, otherwise shit like this is going to keep on happening.

Guest Cool Thinker

I think a visit to Amsterdam would be beneficial and would inspire Cool Thinker.

That place is full of tourists though everyone I know has been there. It is clique to go there. I can get brownie's here why go there they are fattening. I don't like red lights I like green lights where you can drive through. Traffic must be busy if it has got red light capital of Europe.

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Upvote 1

What is a Vine?

vine  

/v?n/

Noun
  1. A climbing or trailing woody-stemmed plant (Vitis and other genera) of the grape family.
  2. Used in names of climbing or trailing plants of other families, e.g., trumpet vine.
  3. A mobile app which allows users to create six second video clips and upload to an online social network such as Twitter (who own Vine), or Facebook.
Edited by Adam Easy Wishes