aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Guest Bob Knob

I actually know someone that works for McTears, so if you want me to ask them for some advice then I can do!

That would be appreciated thanks!

I'll get pictures of each bottle taken over the next few days and maybe post them here? or I'll set up a blog and post the link.

What I think should be done with them is this: YoungA and CoolThinker are put together in a room and they proceed to drink all the whisky. They then spend the whole night posting on the board. The rest of us place bets on how many posts and threads are locked / deleted etc by the mods once they wake up in the morning. The winner gets 50 mini bottles of whisky provided by JakeBassist who will at first refuse this role until threatened with the possibility of the event happening next to a school.

im up for this, now cool thinker is probably reading this im sure he will speak up soon. now will someone tell me the jake and the school story?

Let's not waste potentially rare and valuable whisky on those two entities; I propose Buckfast.

cool thinkers not that hardcore i think it will be apple juice for him

A wise suggestion. 

i concur

Who is all going to the guitar bring and buy sale tomorrow?

aye im going 

I'm going - i've got a heap of broken/rubbish stuff I want to sell - so fingers crossed YoungA's manly beard fools the landlord into letting him in.

beardis long gone, is there age restricitions?

now who wants a custom acoustic?  :dunce:

• Upvote 1