aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

well the only way i can afford this night out is if i sell my tele which i have. Now i have no electric guitar. If this night goes to shit i really dont know what im going to do. Cry or take a physco outrage on the city of aberdeen

Now I feel really bad for selling you that case on Saturday. Pretty ironic that I used your money to buy me and my girlfriend lunch.

• Upvote 4

Guest Cool Thinker

I have an interview at McDonalds (providing I can get the date changed) and my qualifications will not be ready and all I have are my tea stained qualification they are not that but like one small stain on one page and I was wondering should I take them and tell them I have new ones on the way or should I just say which qualifications I have and say I will send copies when I get them?

McDonalds hate formal they love informal. The why I am asking is I am afraid they might think I am bullshitting them. They know the qualifications because I had to enter them on the website. Is it rude to ask which McDonald's as I have applied to 2 different McDonalds.

I think the person who arranges these interview's is on my college course. I need it re-arranged due to it falling on a time when I am doing an examination at school.

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Upvote 1

I have an interview at McDonalds (providing I can get the date changed) and my qualifications will not be ready and all I have are my tea stained qualification they are not that but like one small stain on one page and I was wondering should I take them and tell them I have new ones on the way or should I just say which qualifications I have and say I will send copies when I get them?

McDonalds hate formal they love informal. The why I am asking is I am afraid they might think I am bullshitting them. They know the qualifications because I had to enter them on the website. Is it rude to ask which McDonald's as I have applied to 2 different McDonalds.

I think the person who arranges these interview's is on my college course.

I've never ever taken my qualifications to an interview. This is baffling to me. If they need to see them tell them you can send them to them.

Guest Cool Thinker

I've never ever taken my qualifications to an interview. This is baffling to me. If they need to see them tell them you can send them to them.

Really, my brother got fired because he could not locate his actual National Insurance Card (these have now been discontinued) he only had a scanned version. They thought he was an illegal immigrant who got good language lessons.

UK Border Force are going about Aberdeen right now so if you are foreign or look foreign then you will need to get your details ready.

Would it be rude if I asked them which branch my interview was at would they understand that I have applied to multiple positions?

Edited by Cool Thinker

Really, my brother got fired because he could not locate his actual National Insurance Card (these have now been discontinued) he only had a scanned version. They thought he was an illegal immigrant who got good language lessons.

UK Border Force are going about Aberdeen right now so if you are foreign or look foreign then you will need to get your details ready.

Would it be rude if I asked them which branch my interview was at would they understand that I have applied to multiple positions?

That has nothing to do with what you got in school. I wouldn't worry. You got a form of ID? You're not gonna get sent to border patrol because you don't have your qualifications to hand.

Guest Cool Thinker

That has nothing to do with what you got in school. I wouldn't worry. You got a form of ID? You're not gonna get sent to border patrol because you don't have your qualifications to hand.

I know that but they might think I am lying because there was just about room for all my qualifications.

I've never had to present a NIC for anything. All you need to know is the number.

As for the other question about the dirty protest on your "qualifications" I already told you the best course of action yesterday. It won't be a problem though as it's a job in McDonalds, you won't need to convince them of much else that the interview can't cover.

Better to ask the question about where it is than turn up at the wrong place and make a cunt of yourself.

Guest Cool Thinker

I've never had to present a NIC for anything. All you need to know is the number.

As for the other question about the dirty protest on your "qualifications" I already told you the best course of action yesterday. It won't be a problem though as it's a job in McDonalds, you won't need to convince them of much else that the interview can't cover.

Better to ask the question about where it is than turn up at the wrong place and make a cunt of yourself.

I did not get a card but I know the number.

I have found out that it is the ASDA one that is offering an interview. Without asking. The would be handy with frequent buses from near where I live.

I really wouldn't worry about having your qualifications for the interview, only take what you have been asked to take (usually just a passport), they are more interested in how you are with communication and dealing with customers then what qualifications you gained at school.

When I got my job at McD's I turned up to drop off my application and was asked to come back later that day for an interview, cue me being interviewed in blue combat trousers, ex-German army shirt and green combat jacket (I was 16 and it was the mid 90's). Got asked to attend the induction the next day and started the following Thursday.