aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Did anyone else watch that channel 4 doc, the girl who became 3 boys?

Bloody brilliant and also infuriating at just how thick one of the girls in particular on it is. Definitely worth a watch though.

I just did. I've never been sympathetic towards somebody guilty of sexual abuse until now. Bravo, Channel 4reak show.

Was she autistic? Don't think it said that on the show. Borderline learning difficulties was the only thing she had wasn't it?

Anyway she wasn't the star. It's all about thicky Jess.

They said she had Aspergers.

I'm sure it said "autistic spectrum disorder" but I guess Asperger's is one of those.

I keep having a recurring dream in which a grey and aged Richard Hammond presents a tv show. It's like watchdog but for car garages. He goes about finding people who've been ripped off and helping them resolve the issue. He's got some smug arse mechanic who goes about with him inspecting cars who thinks every other mechanic is shit and says stuff like 'I'd never dream if doing that!' last night they helped a single mum in Wales get her 56 plate Renault Espace repaired and MOT'd. Matt (the smug mechanic) had to do a load of work to fix a badly fitted exhaust and was shocked at the state of the brakes.

Am I going mad or do these dreams mean anything?

I keep having a recurring dream in which a grey and aged Richard Hammond presents a tv show. It's like watchdog but for car garages. He goes about finding people who've been ripped off and helping them resolve the issue. He's got some smug arse mechanic who goes about with him inspecting cars who thinks every other mechanic is shit and says stuff like 'I'd never dream if doing that!' last night they helped a single mum in Wales get her 56 plate Renault Espace repaired and MOT'd. Matt (the smug mechanic) had to do a load of work to fix a badly fitted exhaust and was shocked at the state of the brakes.

Am I going mad or do these dreams mean anything?

Sounds like you have unresolved issues with your Mum and you should floss your teeth more. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Is that still on since the foreign guy got busted for benefits fraud?
It's now part of Watchdog, it's not been on since the guy got busted. I would guess, they'll just get another guy to drive the main presenter around.

WAIT WHAT? When? How? Whyyyyy?

Edit: WAIT WHAT? When? How? Whyyyyy?