aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

They were the first picks I ever used, which was a bad idea, and it the reason why my technique is so poor. I wish I could go back and force myself to use something close to 1mm. But since I learned with these, I don't need a strumming technique. I can strum as hard as I want, and get a big sound without breaking a string. It has pros and cons.

He's Lemmy. He just transmits his message through the most appropriate channel, such is his power as the Everlasting Lord of Metal.

Doesn't he hate being associated with Heavy Metal, and still denies Motorhead as being a metal band?

He also hates being called a Nazi, despite all the Nazi decor, so it's probably just a ruse.

I get the benefit if you're strumming that fast I suppose. Means you can just crank the amp to get the volume out and less change of strings breaking. I have managed to chew through a few bass strings in my time. Did my fucking A string at practice the other week. No idea how I managed to leave the E in tact and break the A string.

PUNXSTORYBRA'

xx

That A-string break was ridonculous.

Doesn't he hate being associated with Heavy Metal, and still denies Motorhead as being a metal band?

He also hates being called a Nazi, despite all the Nazi decor, so it's probably just a ruse.

Yeah, think he liked hanging around the punk scene more in the 70's now you mention it. He is just the Lord of Everything really, great guy. I don't think anyone really likes getting called a Nazi since Hitler. He does have a remarkable collection of Nazi daggers, swords and what-not though, as shown in that cool film about him...

Did anyone else watch that channel 4 doc, the girl who became 3 boys?

Bloody brilliant and also infuriating at just how thick one of the girls in particular on it is. Definitely worth a watch though.

Yes! She was such a fud. She sounded like a total goof. "I love all the things a teenage girls likes. I love makeup. I love Justin Beiber. I love Nandos". I'm glad she got emotionally tormented by a girlboy.

She came out with some cracking lines throughout the whole show. One of my favourites being, "When I was young I was frigid".

Although it can only be done justice by her accent and tone of voice.

And she got dumped by one fake boy and then started going out immediately with another fake boy who looked identical! How can she be so dumb?

She came out with some cracking lines throughout the whole show. One of my favourites being, "When I was young I was frigid".

Although it can only be done justice by her accent and tone of voice.

And she got dumped by one fake boy and then started going out immediately with another fake boy who looked identical! How can she be so dumb?

And everytime she recollected about one of her boyfriends, it always started with "we just started talking, on like, Facebook". No wonder you're getting fucked over by weirdos meeting boys off the internet at 14/15. Where were the parents??