aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

£7.09 a bottle?! Is it fuck!

Tang comes in at 11.25 units in a bottle and you'll seriously struggle to find it priced at less than £6.50 a bottle nowadays, even before the advent of the minimum pricing. I drink it all the time and typically pay £7 a bottle. Except in Costco where you could previously get a crate for £62.05.

Yodel are as far as I am concerned the worst couriers in the UK. This is how a 4x10 bass cabinet was delivered to me:

IMAG0150.jpg

tweeter.jpg

Not only am I mystified as to how they could have achieved this, it took months (and threats of reporting to trading standards etc.) to extract compensation out of them. It's up to you of course but I wouldn't trust them to deliver a ball bearing safely.

I got a pizza stone delivered by yodel and they felt a safe leaving place was in my bin. Which was at the end of my drive because it was getting emptied that day. Mental.

I'm not sure which courier it was, but this was one genius' idea of a safe leaving place for when they delivered a box to my friends flat in Edinburgh.

425270_10150533900576806_351891337_n.jpg

• Upvote 9