aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Struggling to think of a city centre pub that's not a chain which is big enough and does food.

Same here. Really don't want to go to some Belhaven pub or soemthing.

McGinty's? Or is that too far up that end of town.

Would prefer it a bit closer, as we're going to Six Degrees before then CASC after.

Howie's is probably best shout if we get stuck.

Edited by Teabags

There's that place called the Gas Lamp on Market Street - I cannot vouch for the quality recently (haven't eaten there since it was probably called something else), but it's a big place and would easily accommodate eleven, I'm sure.

Does the Douglas Hotel still have that Maggie's Bistro place? Maybe there? Again, not eaten there for a while but recall the times I did it was decent enough pub food.

Edited by Adam Easy Wishes

I keep seeing this image on Facebook.

i-dont-always-leave-my-friends-behind.jp

I've been wondering what it comes from, then tonight by sheer coincidence I was driving home from work and "Safety Dance" by Men At Work came on, and it's from that. So my question is, why is the Safety Dance relevant in 2014? Has it been in a Glee episode or something?

I keep seeing this image on Facebook.

i-dont-always-leave-my-friends-behind.jp

I've been wondering what it comes from, then tonight by sheer coincidence I was driving home from work and "Safety Dance" by Men At Work came on, and it's from that. So my question is, why is the Safety Dance relevant in 2014? Has it been in a Glee episode or something?

Because internetz.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_On_(Glee)