aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Today involved the international food market. I had some sort of Arabian burger, which was a burger patty chopped in half and put into a panini with some salad and spicy ketchup. It was actually one of the best burgers I've ever had. The missus had a gigantic box of fried noodles. They were also excellent.

Seriously great scran. Get yourself down there.

Off on the Monday so it's a three day weekend for me!

Tonight: Make the missus watch more shit films

Tomorrow: Working till 5 then having some friends over for booze and food consumption. My new Iphone is arriving as well so I'll be playing with that too.

Sunday: Hangover, going for a ramble around Findlater Castle if it's a nice day then into Captain Tom's for practice then maybe go give it some crabcore to My Minds Weapon.

Monday: Recovery Monday, Going to chill and play xbox most of the day and get my iPhone properly set up with all ma kewl appz.

Tonight: Out with a mate who is going to Australia for a bit. Lots of drinks, unsure where the night will go.

Tomorrow: The Bobbin for the Rangers game on TV, and pre-match pints ahead of SELL OUT SATURDAY at Pittodrie. First home game of the season, will be excellent. Then if I can somehow get to Cove I will be going to my girlfriend's work BBQ. Hopefully in not too drunken a state.

Sunday: Attempt some kind of DIY around the house perhaps. Got a lot of sanding of skirting boards to do, which is a highly annoying job but needs must. Possibly go and get some TECH SHIT from the Apple store to start kitting out my house with the audio/TV system that I want.

Off on the Monday so it's a three day weekend for me!

Tonight: Make the missus watch more shit films

Tomorrow: Working till 5 then having some friends over for booze and food consumption. My new Iphone is arriving as well so I'll be playing with that too.

Sunday: Hangover, going for a ramble around Findlater Castle if it's a nice day then into Captain Tom's for practice then maybe go give it some crabcore to My Minds Weapon.

Monday: Recovery Monday, Going to chill and play xbox most of the day and get my iPhone properly set up with all ma kewl appz.

If you're working on Saturday, it's not a 3-day weekend.

xx

Tonight: If it's nice when I get home, maybe a bike ride or a pint outside somewhere and a takeaway.

Tomorrow: Run up Scolty in the morning. Pittodrie in the afternoon. Dinner in the Marine for my Dad's birthday at night.

Sunday: Long run. Gardening. Wash car. Other boring stuff.

On call so nae heavy drinking but that's probably a good thing considering next weekend is my stag do.

No more half price drinks?! Can someone confirm or deny this? Either way, it's going to be a top drawer night. Off the chain and all that. I was practicing my pinch harmonics and pick scrapes last night, sounding epic.

Bingo (regards your suggestion of it being abused). Also, the discount is primarily for touring bands now I believe. That became the case not long before my last few shifts. :)

As for my weekend:

Tonight - Learn how to use AutoCAD then beers + FIFA then probably to the Moorings.

Tomorrow - 3rd last official shift at R&B. It has been a good 9 years though :) Then meet up with mates and get some beers in.

Sunday - Undecided as yet. I may already have plans, but I can't remember what they are. :laughing:

• Upvote 1

Lucky Rathen sure does seem to have a much busier weekend planned than his normal working everyday.

I am working every day this weekend. I went to the pub after work last night though for one beer and ended up staggering in at 11 o'clock mumbling into a bag of Burger King. Sweating it out at work as we speak. The farts are the worst part.

• Upvote 1

Last night: Helped my friend move into her new flat. Did loads of manly shit like lifting boxes, putting things on shelves and assembling flat-pack furniture. Celebrated with a Papa Pizza, which was the most gangster pizza I've had in Aberdeen, and some mad bison grass vodka.

Today: Dicking around for a bit, then PITTODRIE, then more dicking around, then gym, then dicking around in Castle Murrrskull with good company and a few beers.

Tomorrow: Nice long walk along the beach. Watching the previous night's UFC, then sitting around waiting for football to happen, then FOOTBALL.