aberdeen-music

The 'wondering about stuff' thread

Soda Jerk

There's a lassie at my work who has the same hairstyle as Frankie and therefore looks a bit like her, but is much, much, much hotter. Therefore Frankie don't impress me much.

I believe this hairstyle is actually known as a "Frankie from the Saturdays". I think that's how I am aware of her existence. My bird's pal got a FFTS haircut.

I wonder if enough people talk about FFTS online those stones start moving.

Gladstone, I didn't think there were lads in Aberdeen who would want to be in a boyband until I attended a karaoke competition in Jumpin Jacks, circa 2002. (the prize was 1k OK, I was pretty well known around the Aberdeenshire scene, I thought I had a chance). They're out there.

I wouldn't mind being in McFly now that they're pretty much punk rock.

In 9/11.

Do you think anyone trapped above the plane crash managed to survive the fall, cos when the building falls its the last bit that would have made the fall. Anyway, not being pedantic, just remembering how shit that day was. Never forget where I was when that happened... on a fucking plane!!

Guest idol_wild
I think he's one of the best comedians right around now. I can't watch any of the stuff he performs in ireland, it has a much more political air to it i find, but on mock the week and a lot of stand up is just genuinely laugh out loud funny unlike most comedians these days getting cheap laughs in a toilet humour kind of way. Lee evens and michael macintyre i find are both really entertaining and it's a part of the show, but the way they jump around like idiots get's old quite quick.

You genuinely find Michael McIntyre to be funny?

You genuinely find Michael McIntyre to be funny?

I want to hate Michael McIntyre because he seems to be such an absolute penis on shows like 8 out of 10 cats, etc. but I do find his stand up stuff very funny. I think he's in danger of becoming over-saturated though and then the public thinking he's an utter cunt, like James Corden.