aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Every now and again i wonder how many times i may walk past people from this website on the street or in a shop, each person completely oblivious to who each other is like some kind of secret organisation or underground club.

the first rule of aberdeen-music is you....

....oh i'm sure you know the rest.

I met lots of lovely people last night, Jan was shorter than i expected, Can' Euan and Nefarious C were dead sound, stuartmaxwell shouted some funny stuff, never spoke to him though, and qzdiablo was a nice guy too. Beer is great, really encourages you to use the "i know you from the internet line".

HEY JOHN.

I apologise for being a state. That goes to everyone I met.

I think I stalked Nefarious C yesterday in Next, quite inadvertently.

You didn't. I do know who you (probably) thought I was though. He has been mistaken for me and vice versa a few times now, even though our only two similarities are height and hair colour. And both our name's are Craig.

Also, at said gig I stalked (well, I spoke to most of them); HeinzHeines, Cap'n Euan, Huw, Vega, Iomega, QZ Diablo and of course, John W.

Also, I think I saw stuartmaxwell but I only worked out who he was post-show. And a couple of other people whose screennames I can't remember atm.

Also, at said gig I stalked (well, I spoke to most of them); HeinzHeines, Cap'n Euan, Huw, Vega, Iomega, QZ Diablo and of course, John W.

Also, I think I saw stuartmaxwell but I only worked out who he was post-show. And a couple of other people whose screennames I can't remember atm.

We've been friends since Primary school, Craig, I don't count as a stalk.

HEY JOHN.

I stalked Maxi (did a distant nod thing from other sides of the room), a very brief word up to Swingin' Ryan, spoke to Dave M at Exodus, saw HeinzHines I think, and QZDiablo. And Zippy, but I've kent him for years.

Arrived late, just for the start of Carson Wells, and had a great time. Marvellous band

I've spotted you loads of times. Heaps this weekend, proper stalk tonight too, you were walking behind me an Kaizen then vanished into thin air (i think you went into a flat, if not, you really must have vanished... into thin air!).

I'm sure Kaizen spoke to me on Friday night in the Moorings... or it was your flatmate who approved of my The Arusha Accord t shirt. Think he said he was Kaizen, but I spoke to so many randoms on Friday I can't remember much.