aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

ooh, you almost got neg rep for that.  love the bay.  the carron is no slouch either though.  both are superior to sandy's these days.

How can I get negative rep for my preference you cad? Maybe I've been unlucky on my visits but just hasn't done it for me. Agreed on Sandy's it was pish since Sandy sold it on - I can't comemnt on past few years performance since I swore never again a LONG time ago and The Carron does the biz for me....

Edited by Godzilla Blues
  • Downvote 1

How can I get negative rep for my preference you cad? Maybe I've been unlucky on my visits but just hasn't done it for me. Agreed on Sandy's it was pish since Sandy sold it on - I can't comemnt on past few years performance since I swore never again a LONG time ago and The Carron does the biz for me....

haha, well, just because rep's back and i've got an itchy trigger finger.  

Nice, the missus used to have one of those and it sounded lovely. That was, until the tone knob broke. They aren't the sturdiest of pedals, despite their appearance.

Yeah I've heard they aren't the toughest of pedals. Hopefully going to pick it up tomorrow in time for band practice. I'll report back on how it sounds!

What's your title now out of interest? When I worked in a call center it went: agent < floor walker < call monitor < team lead. I made it to floor walker after about 2 weeks which at the time I was chuffed about but now thinking back it sounds like the least impressive title ever, almost like air breather or food eater.

Call center work was an experience Im glad I went through but hope to never go through it again.

• Upvote 1

Ours goes Customer Care Agent (100 +) < Senior Rep (Supervisor) (5) < Team Leader (5) < Manager (1). I've made it to the heady heights of Senior Rep, which means for an extra 1 Euro an hour I get the privilege of every call I take being some angry cocksucker who's asked to speak to a supervisor. I also get Supervisor skillz though, which means I get to be in charge of a whole bunch of people, and I get to do things like yell at people for being late and be the dick that tells people they can't leave their desk to go for a piss. Which incidentally I'm never ever going to do.

Of the hundred or so people who work there I've been there something like the 5th or 6th longest out of everybody. And I've only been there just over a year, which tells you how shit it is.

I'm also an Associate Recruiter and an Associate Trainer, which means I actually do three jobs and get paid for one. How lucky am I?!

Ours goes Customer Care Agent (100 +) < Senior Rep (Supervisor) (5) < Team Leader (5) < Manager (1). I've made it to the heady heights of Senior Rep, which means for an extra 1 Euro an hour I get the privilege of every call I take being some angry cocksucker who's asked to speak to a supervisor. I also get Supervisor skillz though, which means I get to be in charge of a whole bunch of people, and I get to do things like yell at people for being late and be the dick that tells people they can't leave their desk to go for a piss. Which incidentally I'm never ever going to do.

Of the hundred or so people who work there I've been there something like the 5th or 6th longest out of everybody. And I've only been there just over a year, which tells you how shit it is.

I'm also an Associate Recruiter and an Associate Trainer, which means I actually do three jobs and get paid for one. How lucky am I?!

You're lucky, rathen.

• Upvote 5

For the poker players, this was pretty sick by me.

Playing a tournament game at a friends. Unlimited rebuys for the first 4 blind levels then an add on. I had rebought 4 times cos I kept getting fucked over so was sitting with 2 stacks of chips (a rebuy and an add-on). We were also playing the 2-7 rule, where everyone on the table has to give you a 100 chip if you can win a hand with 2-7. So pre-flop theres a small raise, I push all in with 2-7 expecting no callers and end up getting 2 callers. Flop comes 2s 7d 10s and all of a sudden I have a life line. 2 remaining guys check it down, then the turn is a Club. First to act bets like half the pot and the other guy folds. I flip over my 2-7 for 2 pair and he goes "I have the nut flush" with Ac3c. Bollocks. Then the river comes out...a 7. Full house, tripled up. Boom. Then later came second in the tournament.

WOO HOO! I LOVE BEING AN ASSHOLE!

• Upvote 1

Playing a tournament game at a friends. Unlimited rebuys for the first 4 blind levels then an add on. I had rebought 4 times cos I kept getting fucked over so was sitting with 2 stacks of chips (a rebuy and an add-on). We were also playing the 2-7 rule, where everyone on the table has to give you a 100 chip if you can win a hand with 2-7. So pre-flop theres a small raise, I push all in with 2-7 expecting no callers and end up getting 2 callers. Flop comes 2s 7d 10s and all of a sudden I have a life line. 2 remaining guys check it down, then the turn is a Club. First to act bets like half the pot and the other guy folds. I flip over my 2-7 for 2 pair and he goes "I have the nut flush" with Ac3c. Bollocks. Then the river comes out...a 7. Full house, tripled up. Boom. Then later came second in the tournament.

I assume you meant 2c 10c on flop? Nice suck out in any case...

Fucking donk..... :p