aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

The UK just doesn't do food challenges very well. There's a couple in a place called the Red Dog Saloon in London - one's hot wings, the other is a massive burger - but you have to eat the burger, fries, etc in 15 minutes! I don't eat a normal sized burger and fries in 15 minutes. Idiots. The SIZE should be the challenge, not the time. One sitting.

The UK just doesn't do food challenges very well. There's a couple in a place called the Red Dog Saloon in London - one's hot wings, the other is a massive burger - but you have to eat the burger, fries, etc in 15 minutes! I don't eat a normal sized burger and fries in 15 minutes. Idiots. The SIZE should be the challenge, not the time. One sitting.

I see your point, but they will just say, "if there is no time limit you will have people sitting all day eating it". If they must have a time limit make it an hour, everyone should be able to eat a normal burger and fries in a hour.

Plenty of time restricted ones on Man Vs Food. I think most of those were the spice challenges which makes a bit more sense. The presenter always says he does all the eating in the first 20 minutes anyway.

I've never had food in Slains so no idea what it's like with regards to food poisoning jokes! £17.50 does seem way too pricey for what it is though. The awesome burger I had in Glasgow a couple of weeks ago was £7.25 and I could barely move after eating that. I'd wager it was a hell of a lot tastier too. All fresh ingredients. I'd be shocked if Slains as a typical chain didn't use frozen burgers and chips. Not sure a) I could eat this or b) I'd want to pay that much for it! Suppose the price takes into account all the free ones they will give away though.

The fuck? How slowly do you eat?