aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

The NHL have put forward a proposal for a 50/50 split in HRR with the NHLPA over the next 6 years while honouring all existing player contracts.

That means nothing to you, but hopefully it means the end of the lockout so hopefully I can see John Scott in a Sabres jersey thunderstriking some cunts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj-xqbMdrSY

That video made me watch a few more John Scott videos. The guy is pure terror

That video made me watch a few more John Scott videos. The guy is pure terror

Yep. As a hockey player, he's been described as a liability. As a hockey enforcer, he's fought 25 times in the NHL and hasn't lost a single one. He's awesome.

George Parros is one of the best heavyweights in the league, and watch this. He actually catches his punch and throws it to the side.

John Scott is awesome.

Yep. As a hockey player, he's been described as a liability. As a hockey enforcer, he's fought 25 times in the NHL and hasn't lost a single one. He's awesome.

George Parros is one of the best heavyweights in the league, and watch this. He actually catches his punch and throws it to the side.

John Scott is awesome.

Serious question - what are the rules regarding hockey fights?

Guy falls over or concedes = fight over. Winner gets penalty boxed?

xx

Serious question - what are the rules regarding hockey fights?

Guy falls over or concedes = fight over. Winner gets penalty boxed?

xx

If both entered the fight willingly, both get a major penalty for Fighting (5 minutes). Both teams remain at full-strength as the penalties were coincidental. If one player clearly started the fight before the other was willing, they get an extra 2 minutes stuck on or Instigating. This means someone else from your team sits with you for 2 minutes and the other team is on a 2 minute power play. You're not allowed to instigate a fight within the last 5 minutes of a game, or else that's a suspension. You cannot come off the bench with the sole purpose of starting a fight, or that's a suspension.

That's about it. I probably got a few ins and outs wrong, but that's basically it.

• Upvote 1

Yep. Though the rules are different. Think its a 10 minute major for fighting in the SNL which the Aberdeen Lynx play in. AT the last home game against North Ayr, Milner's mate Calum MacEachran got in a bit of an argument with one of their players. Ended up pummelling the guys face in as well.

You cannot come off the bench with the sole purpose of starting a fight, or that's a suspension.

I didn't know that, or about no fighting in the last 5 minutes. How is that one regulated though? Is there a time limit from coming off the bench to when you can instigate a fight? I always thought Goons came off the bench purely to fight.

I didn't know that, or about no fighting in the last 5 minutes. How is that one regulated though? Is there a time limit from coming off the bench to when you can instigate a fight? I always thought Goons came off the bench purely to fight.
They do. It's quite lenient and doesn't often get enforced but there are cases where someone will come off the bench and skate to the other side of the ice without ever watching the play in the other corner. It was very obvious they came off to simply instigate a fight.

There's other ones like they have to wait for the puck to drop on a face off before they start fighting or they get fined. Also, there are fights in the last 5 minutes. It's if you instigate one purely on your own that you risk a suspension. Though I don't think I've ever seen it happen.

If you're bored, watch Sheriff Shan-a-Ban's videos explaining all the suspensions from last season: http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=60&intcmpid=nhl-hp-vidchn-safety

I can't be assed searching them...but search for these on youtbe, cos I know they were good.

Anything with John Scott

Rick Rypien vs Hal Gill (5'11" vs 6'7" and the 5'11" guy wins.)

Rob Ray vs a fan

Patrick Kaleta vs Derek Dorsett

Zdeno Chara vs David Koci

Jansen vs LeBlonde

Georges Laraque mic'd saying "Good luck"

Marcus Foligno vs Matt Frattin

Sean Avery vs Ilya Kovalchuk

Patrick Roy vs Mike Vernon

Sabres vs Senators Line Brawl and Coach Fight

Shields vs Snow

Those are all pretty good.

And this channel rules: http://www.youtube.com/user/hockeyfightsdotcom?feature=results_main

• Upvote 1