aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Looking at potential holiday places and things to do in those cities. On trip advisor the number one rated attraction is a shooting range. Not sure if this is ace or fucking scary. It was 10 years ago but I have been to a shooting range in Scotland and security is much tighter here thanks to Dunblane and other tragedies and our general opinion owning guns is bad. Even taking these into account I still find it pretty staggering they have an entire arsenal which is not kept locked and they have 3 people standing beside each other at a shoddy table firing the rifles!

The #2 ranked attraction is a wine celler. Wine and shooting ranges. A winning combination.

Still, it does look quite fun :p

some-of-the-guns-we-fired.jpg

celeritas-shooting-club.jpg

celeritas-shooting-club.jpg

lets all hope you never get any if your previous post is how you think it works :rolleyes:

I'm currently involved in a wee bit of insurance fraud. :eek:

Something that I would never do in the UK but somehow seems ok here. I even got told by a colleague that he was proud of me for becoming truly integrated as a Catalan for it.