aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

It was on Veronica's Strip. I want to say Linekers but it may not have been, that's just the only name I can remember! They made me down a dirty pint in 10 seconds. When I didn't manage it, they made me another one... then whipped out the champagne. I maintain it was the bubbles that made me vom.

Aye it was Linekers, the most English place I've ever been and I've been to England. "There's some Germans across the road, telling us to turn out down? What do we say to that?" followed by three lions at a deafing volume. Cheap booze though! Their George Best drinking challange is nasty as fuck. A pint, a glass of wine and a nip of whisky in under 12 second. Some Welsh lad some how managed it. Mental.

• Upvote 1

Aye it was Linekers, the most English place I've ever been and I've been to England. "There's some Germans across the road, telling us to turn out down? What do we say to that?" followed by three lions at a deafing volume. Cheap booze though! Their George Best drinking challange is nasty as fuck. A pint, a glass of wine and a nip of whisky in under 12 second. Some Welsh lad some how managed it. Mental.

I know I was definitely in Lineker's but I can't remember if that's where that happened. Some weird shit goes on in those bars. I remember being in one bar, the DJ emerged from the bogs and got on the microphone and said that he'd just gone into the women's toilets after he'd seen a girl going in there, and as "a joke", gone into the cubicle next to hers and stuck his cock through a glory hole. Instead of screaming or running away, she wanked him off. She'd then gone back to the bar and was sitting perfectly quietly having a drink with her mates when he emerged and told the story through the microphone and pointed her out to everyone. Poor girl was mortified! She covered her face and left pretty quickly.

I don't want to be a dick and use #sarcasm somewhere other than twitter but you cunts may force my hand. I really don't care about turn ups. I much prefer turnips though.

Aye, you were totally being sarcastic. I believe you, I really do. That was first class sarcasm. It was so good that I in fact did not realise that you were being sarcastic. That's made me feel like such a fool! Silly me! This is so embarrassing! I applaud yr Oscar Wilde-esque wit.

• Upvote 1

I have turn ups. Mostly because when I wear Converse the backs of my jeans trail along the ground and get ripped. Oddly it doesn't happen when I wear any of my other trainers.

I bought new Converse last week. That was ace-ic.

Does anyone have the film rights for that story?

• Upvote 4