aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Guest Cool Thinker
You never been to Stonehaven for a cone? I've been twice to the King Street place, and it's always a bit dull. Baskin & Robbins was ace, but that's closed down.

There is still one on Thistle Street.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't worry too much about it, tbf. A lot of people turn into right twats after working there, you clearly just weren't wacky enough (not a bad thing).

Good luck with the job hunt, though. :up:

Thanks! I just had an interview with Starbucks and have been invited back for an hour's on-the-job ... thing. Not sure if that means I've got it or if that means I've got this to pass as well. I suppose we'll see.

wrestling.gif

• Upvote 1

Thanks! I just had an interview with Starbucks and have been invited back for an hour's on-the-job ... thing. Not sure if that means I've got it or if that means I've got this to pass as well. I suppose we'll see.

wrestling.gif

Basically you work for an hour for free - if you like it and aren't incompetent then you get kept on, but if you hate it or they hate you then they don't have to hire you.