aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Basically you work for an hour for free - if you like it and aren't incompetent then you get kept on, but if you hate it or they hate you then they don't have to hire you.

Sweet. I'm not impotent and I know that the £5 notes are the purple ones. Right?

Also since when were you working at Costa? I think this might be the start of civil unrest.

wrestling.gif

• Upvote 2

Don't want you missing out on the picture: http://clip2net.com/s/2jXQG

Access Denied

Access to the following site or page has been prohibited:

clip2net.com

Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "Online Storage"

Please refer to the IT Security Policy available on the Portal.

If you believe access to this site should not be prohibited please first review the reasons why websites are blocked.

If you then still believe access to this site should not be prohibited please inform IT.

Er, worked there couple years ago, or is this a pisstake on that it's known I worked there?

No, I was genuinely curious. I know pretty much zero about you. Or most folk on here to be honest.

Also I was trying to be funny. CLEARLY I WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL, 6/10 better luck next time.

Met Sean Beasley (bassist) from Dying Fetus on Friday night and the conversation I had with him went something along the lines of:

Me: "So, what do you listen to other than death metal? Do you like Led Zeppelin?"

Sean: "Nah."

Me: "What about The Doors?"

Sean: "Nahhh, I like classic rock. You know who Boston are?"

*Tumbleweed*

Everyone: "Led Zeppelin are classic rock..."

Made my night, really chilled out guy.

Update on Man vs Food style food quest. I just discovered a place on Sauchiehall Street in Glasgow serves these. I am going to a gig there in a week on Wednesday. Hmmm....

283116_117502261733876_1249954152_n.jpg

"Behold: a juicy burger cavorting around in a bun with spicy pulled pork, chilli jam, grilled chorizo, tomato, burnt pineapple and a drizzle of Buffalo hot sauce!"

£7.25 but looks worth every penny, aside from the pineapple. I hate pineapple.

More info and pictures of ace looking stuff here -> https://www.facebook.com/MeatHammerLtd