aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

24oz of beef is about the same as a big fucking steak. Add the bun and chips and you're really not looking at too bad a challenge (unless they are being cunty and give you a stupidly large amount of chips to go with it).

xx

They say an oversized bun and who knows how many chips. I have a pretty big appetite and as I said, could barely move after eating this.

C6QTr.png

That was only one burger (dunno how many ounces as it was clearly hand made and not one of those crappy frozen ones) with a bit of pulled pork and chorizo and a fairly small portion of chips. Unless they are reasonable small burgers not sure it would be terribly easy unless you starved yourself all day beforehand! What kind of measurement is 6oz anyway. 3/8's of a pound. 1/4 or 1/2 pounders just sound more satisfying.

Also - whisper it, I don't really like steak. So I have no idea what 24oz of meat looks like. I know what a pound of mince looks like but who knows what crap they put in the burger to bulk them up.Not sure I have ever eaten that much meat before in one sitting! Although to keep up with the joke trend here recently feel free to make your own joke about that one time I went cottaging.

I'm entitled to 27 days due to when I finish this year - and I've only used 22 days. Taking every Friday off, and maybe one monday to make a nice long weekend.

Can't argue with a few 4 day weeks to finish!

My latest ace-ic: Making soup for the first time in ages. Probably one of the advantages of the colder weather.

I've yet to die of beef poisoning.

My missus made me a mahossive steak for my birthday this year (not as my main present), I ate the whole thing then got mad indigestion and couldn't sleep for it. I didn't have any Rennie or anything so I tried a glass of water with some bicarbonate of soda in it. Only I didn't know how much to put in, seemingly it's half a teaspoon, I put in like 4 heaped teaspoons, then for the next three days my kidneys ached like hell and everything I ate tasted like salt.

• Upvote 3

My missus made me a mahossive steak for my birthday this year (not as my main present), I ate the whole thing then got mad indigestion and couldn't sleep for it. I didn't have any Rennie or anything so I tried a glass of water with some bicarbonate of soda in it. Only I didn't know how much to put in, seemingly it's half a teaspoon, I put in like 4 heaped teaspoons, then for the next three days my kidneys ached like hell and everything I ate tasted like salt.

Sounds like spiked bicarb! ...Either that or four teaspoons isn't good for you. Probably that one.

• Upvote 1

The NHL have put forward a proposal for a 50/50 split in HRR with the NHLPA over the next 6 years while honouring all existing player contracts.

That means nothing to you, but hopefully it means the end of the lockout so hopefully I can see John Scott in a Sabres jersey thunderstriking some cunts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj-xqbMdrSY

I hope it's over by mid November anyway I was planning on going to a game in NY. :(

That NHL videocentre that you pay for and watch all the games ever, is that only to watch them live, or can you watch them in full whenever you want? I haven't watched hockey for ages, possibly Steve Yzerman's final season was the last I've seen of any hockey. Was quite interested in subscribing if the season is saved, but time difference would be a dick.