aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I don't know if it will, but tories do have some spine when it comes to Trade Unions, Strikes, etc. And they have threatened to bring in the army to do the job instead, so even if the strike does go ahead, it might not cause as much fuss as the strikers had hoped.

Yeah those tories have some spine...http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-wanted-to-wave-through-donors-policy-to-destroy-rights-of-workers-7593585.html

• Upvote 1

Looking at that article that policy almost seems redundant more than offensive, if an employer wants to get rid of an unproductive worker, they will find a way to get rid of them. Anyone who has worked anywhere has seen it happen.
Those laws are there to protect workers. Imagine if I had the power to fire you and you didn't have the protection of the current law. On a whim i may try and get you out of my workplace due to your political beliefs and stalking tendencies, i'd just say well he smelt of booze one day, he is also in a band and his practises affect his work. He is "unproductive"

Looking at that article that policy almost seems redundant more than offensive, if an employer wants to get rid of an unproductive worker, they will find a way to get rid of them. Anyone who has worked anywhere has seen it happen.

I dunno about that man, i have seen people take my work to the cleaners, and they still cannot sack them because they have said certain things. The power is most definitely with us the employee's, if somewhere wants to sack you, and you have enough balls, you can really dig your heels in and cause more trouble than sacking you is worth. That article would mean going back to the days when you had no power at all, and that would not be good, not in today's climate.

Glasgow, at something daft as fuck like 6 in the morning, and we can't check in the night before, so we have to get a hotel, and leave the hotel at 4am. Almost seems pointless having a hotel.

Our flight was stupidly early. We were going to get the last megabus down the night before and just loiter. Go for early early early breakfast or something.

Slightly related, and cool story bro. I'm off to Tunisia in 4 days, staying all inclusive in Hammamet, with Thomas Cook.

Guessing they are really pushing the cheap Tunisia holidays, probably need to encourage people to go again after that little uprising they had.

when you going and how much?

Is it 'cause I'm going to a fancy resort that i'm so expensive?