aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Manchild flatmate is moving out soon, and we have a lovely guy moving in to the already vacant room :) so one new flatmate found, just another to go.

Honestly can't wait for this prick to move out, it's like living with a teenager - he leaves his cut pubes lying around the bathroom, there's a permanent trail of crumbs and tea stains following him and he sees nothing wrong with coming in at 3am on a Thursday morning puking everywhere.

NOT LONG NOW

Draw Something app is great. I'm hooked. It's all I've done all this weekend. I might take over my working day too, and may be the reason I get sacked.

It's ACE! I need to get more words though... I saved my points for new colours, not having green kinda limits you to begin with. I had some dumbfuck woman, she didn't recognise the American flag (it's not like you can fuck it up) but for Easter, drew jesus on a cross. Why not just draw a fucking easter egg you daft bint?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/mar/19/iron-lady-margaret-thatcher-russian-version

"Speaking to a crowd of supporters, Margaret Thatcher, as played by Meryl Streep in The Iron Lady, explains what she would do as prime minister: "Crush the working class, crush the scum, the yobs."

At least that is a scene from a pirated version of the film in Russia, which has been inadvertently reviewed by one of the country's top film critics without realising that some rather pointed changes to the script had been made.

The pirated Russian translation of the film, voiced over in a monotone by one man, depicts Thatcher as a bloodthirsty, Hitler-admiring leader, whose fondest desire is to destroy the working class. While some of her critics might say this is an accurate representation of her plans, even her fiercest enemy would concede the Russian version takes it too far"

Glad there's a more accurate version of this film out, even if it's in Russia.