aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Guest Gladstone

The Gladstone Recording Studio Log Cabin thingy started to be built yesterday. When I got home from work it was dark so no photos (but I think my wife took a couple of photos this morning), but it looks fucking amazing. That's before the roof is even on. I can't wait to get the fucker set up with all our band gear and start making Mormond Hill move.

The Gladstone Recording Studio Log Cabin thingy started to be built yesterday. When I got home from work it was dark so no photos (but I think my wife took a couple of photos this morning), but it looks fucking amazing. That's before the roof is even on. I can't wait to get the fucker set up with all our band gear and start making Mormond Hill move.

Are you getting someone in to build the cabin? Where did you get it from?

Guest Gladstone
Are you getting someone in to build the cabin? Where did you get it from?

Bought it second hand from gumtree. It had to be deconstructed and then reconstructed at ours. Aye - qualified joiners etc. are putting it up!

Guest Gladstone
Is it going to cost much to get the power installed??

Nope - it had power where it was before, so it's just a case of wiring it into the power supply we already have in the shed next to the log cabin. Should be pretty easy.