aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I hope there is a multiplayer with it. The one on Bioshock 2 was quite good. Nothing like running around throwing bees at folk then shooting them in the face with a shotgun.

Ken, there almost 100% will be ike, thats what keeps games interesting for longer now, rather than make huge storys they just throw in a multiplayer.

I've been half considering installing half life 2 and firing up the multiplayer for some banter.

Pretty sure GuitarGuitar do it, but you need to phone them or visit a shop. Dawsons used to, but not sure if that has changed. Sound Control used to too, but they no longer exist, I don't think?.

Can't say I feel guilty whilst I own something that is still in the credit agreement, since I know they are going to be making a tidy profit from the interest rate.

You have to pass a credit check, which the stringency of varies from company to company. My credit is reasonable (in the way that I have no black marks as I have no unsolicited debt, but also not a very high score either) though I've been denied by Argos, but accepted by PC World when my laptop got dropped. I did get accepted by GuitarGuitar when I was going to buy an Egnater Rebel 20, but I backed out and took a credit card with my bank at a much nicer interest rate, and bought something a bit better.

A good tip is to up the amount you put down as a deposit to increase your chances of passing the credit check.

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure GuitarGuitar do it, but you need to phone them or visit a shop. Dawsons used to, but not sure if that has changed. Sound Control used to too, but they no longer exist, I don't think?.

Can't say I feel guilty whilst I own something that is still in the credit agreement, since I know they are going to be making a tidy profit from the interest rate.

Oh, I don't feel the least bit sorry for the credit companies, although I didnt have to pay any interest, just a one-off settlement fee, which was negligible. The interest had I not paid it off in time would have been insane though and I'd have essentially ended up paying for it twice over. My guilt was more taking on more debt when I already have some whilst trying to save for a deposit for a flat. I just can't resist shiny loud things though.