aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Oh you worked as a temp? I had no idea. You should have said something sooner.

Out of all the things you could have a beef with, this is a really weird one. I haven't noticed him mention it an inordinate amount of times. Almost as strange as that time I went off my nut at him regarding paracetamol prices.

Out of all the things you could have a beef with, this is a really weird one. I haven't noticed him mention it an inordinate amount of times. Almost as strange as that time I went off my nut at him regarding paracetamol prices.

I don't remember mentioning painkiller prices, but I do get annoyed that the shops only let you buy 2 boxes now. I like to buy things in bulk, and I eat them like Smarties because I have about a thousand headaches a week.

I don't remember mentioning painkiller prices, but I do get annoyed that the shops only let you buy 2 boxes now. I like to buy things in bulk, and I eat them like Smarties because I have about a thousand headaches a week.

It was properly ages ago, and I went off on one because you mentioned something to do with paracetamol and then apologised to you immediately afterwards. It was weird.

The fruit and veg shop downstairs. Good stuff and it's bloody cheap. I'm always shocked by how cheap it is.

5 a day? I'll have 10 a day at those prices!

This is one of the things i love about living in Newcastle, the plentiful supply of fruit and veg shops around the city and suburbs, Aberdeen just doesn't seem to have any dedicated fruit and veg shops now.

Every time i've seen a doctor about the amount of gunk i get in my ears and how i would really like to get this done, i've told them all the different stuff i've tried and he just gives me some other bullshit remedy. What do i need to say to get my ears syringed?

Tell them the truth you let guys blast their thick greasy wads of jizz into your earhole

• Upvote 1

This picture i took on Tuesday night. No photoshop or anything, the only thing that has been edited is that the Blacks have been enhanced to bring out the silhouettes a bit and only a little. Totally natural photo. This is one of my favourite photos out of my own work.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/circasoundtrack/6430286047/in/photostream

That picture definitely was ace-ic. Beautiful.

EP cover? :p

I have Monday off. 3 day weekends are the business. I love Mondays off, because Mondays are dead busy at work. I love sitting at home in my pants playing FIFA and eating Egg on Toast thinking about how they'll be run riot with a man down and the usual Monday rush. Suck it, jabronis.

Also, mealie pudding is awesome. There's no better food than oatmeal and lard mixed together and smooshed around in gravy.