aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I'm wrong? Haven't you heard their slogan? It's "Everyone loves Marmite with no exception" or something. I can't remember.

I just had it on a muffin. It was bliss. I also got massive porcelain model of a Marmite jar for Christmas to keep the big kitchen utensils in. It looks boss. Better than the big mug I was using.

I'm wrong? Haven't you heard their slogan? It's "Everyone loves Marmite with no exception" or something. I can't remember.

I just had it on a muffin. It was bliss. I also got massive porcelain model of a Marmite jar for Christmas to keep the big kitchen utensils in. It looks boss. Better than the big mug I was using.

I got that exact same jar. I'm a marmiteophile and proud.

I got that exact same jar. I'm a marmiteophile and proud.

This isn't good for trying to play-down our look-alike dilemma. It might start to reach the heights of the Officers, where some believe there is only one Officer brother.

High fives for the Marmite love though. I used to be committed to Jam, but when I was about 16, Marmite took the title of my #1 toast topper. Fuck tha haterz.

This isn't good for trying to play-down our look-alike dilemma. It might start to reach the heights of the Officers, where some believe there is only one Officer brother.

High fives for the Marmite love though. I used to be committed to Jam, but when I was about 16, Marmite took the title of my #1 toast topper. Fuck tha haterz.

I know :(

Marmite is tied with Peanut Butter as ultimate toast topper for me :)