aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

If you don't have Skyrim and want it, game are selling it for £22.49 today only. Amazing price. I've put 70 hours into the game so far and still nowhere near done everything ( only 510/1000 gamer score!).

Oh if you have a PS3 you should be warned it's kinda broken if you play it a lot -> http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-12-06-ps3-skyrim-fix-in-the-works-but-not-for-update-1-3

• Upvote 2

If you don't have Skyrim and want it, game are selling it for £22.49 today only. Amazing price. I've put 70 hours into the game so far and still nowhere near done everything ( only 510/1000 gamer score!).

Oh if you have a PS3 you should be warned it's kinda broken if you play it a lot -> http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-12-06-ps3-skyrim-fix-in-the-works-but-not-for-update-1-3

In the shops or only online?

So are Gamestation but that was yesterday, not sure if it was just for the day tho.

Edit: that was in store

I won't conform. I'll be the outcast. The talent. The one who dies first. The fortune from this band will go to my family and you'll be sitting there with your controller that is far too big and clunky.

You guys are in a band?

I don't see where the big debate is. PS3 has some brilliant exclusives, but for the multi-format releases Xbox versions usually perform better (look at the Digital Foundry comparisons). Despite being more powerful the memory structure of the PS3 puts it at a disadvantage compared to the xbox so multi-format ports usually end up with some compromises. Exceptions do exist but they are primarily games developed for PS3 and ported to xbox (Final Fantasy XIII, Dark Souls etc).

On a personal note, I prefer the xbox controller too, it is more ergonomic and comfortable to hold. I'm a huge Sony fanboy, but I've never owned a PS3. Playing friends consoles it just never seemed worth the money although the price difference has reduced since I got my console.. Sure you have to pay for xbox live, but if you're an online gamer, it is a better service than PS3 online capabilities.